Ratings for Dr. D Nixon

Outstanding staff but it ends there. No credit card or debit card payments. His attitude is 16th century at best. He needs to get with the times, most people don't carry cash in excess of 100.00 dollars. Yes he will lose a small percentage in fees but the convenience to his patients should be the deciding factor not his pocket book. If his patients are not the main concern then I here McDonald's is hiring oops the believe in customer service.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I saw Dr Nixon recently in Emerg. Very busy man, but took the time to answer my questions And got me into his office in a week or so to start the necessary treatments for my eye condition. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. He also did my mother's cataract surgery many years ago and my sister has been seeing him for a few years for injections for macular degeneration. All of us have been very happy with his knowledge and skill level. A bit of a wait in the office sometimes, but totally understandable. He is a very busy man.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This man should not be allowed to practice. His staff is arrogant and he is never around. It's been 8 months since appoint made and his office keeps moving it. Just told today that the appointment for today is now moving to August. My wife could be blind at this rate before he gets off the golf course.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015