Ratings for Dr. Rosalie Lavon

Dr Lavon left my 90 year old mother waiting two days to be dismissed. Her surgeon said she was ready to go home. Dr Lavon would not answer calls from the nurses at the hospital. Completely irresponsible behavior. My mother had been going to her for over twenty years. No more!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Lavon has been my doctor for 15+ years. I'm 40 and probably one of her younger patients. She has found dangerous medical conditions (including a massive ovarian cyst). Her staff has a high turnover and is for the most part not very knowledgeable. If you go to Dr. Lavon be prepared to wait (like an hour)...but, for me she is worth it. She is not afraid to refer you out to specialists which is good.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. LaVon has been practicing Medicine since 1964. She is also on the Board of Norman Regional Hospital. Respected by her peers. However, It is past time that she retire. She pushes everything off and prefers to send everything out for referral. Generally practical but, short on time. Seems to have excessive patient load and goes through staff quickly. I find that if you need special attention and have real problems, then go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

The Best Physician in Oklahoma. I have all my family under her care & am blessed to have her for our primary care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Every time I see Dr. Lavon she refers me to another specialist. Then I end up paying a very expensive bill for nothing! Very unsatisfied. I wish she would look into the symptoms more instead of immediately suggesting a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Lavon is amazing, she is very smart and keeps up on all the latest treatments. The waits are long to see her but she is worth it. Her staff is "okay" but not great, sometimes you have to fight with them to get what you need...however, she is fantastic and worth the trouble. She has been my doctor for 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

She was on the staff of Norman Regional, so I assumed she would be a good choice. Wrong! No bedside manner could be worse. She is knowledgable, but does not care about her patients, is rude and arrogant. Very impatient but doesn't mind keeping you waiting for an hour or more.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Horribly rude bedside manner, and does not make necessary specialist referrals. Fortunately, she discharged us from Norman Regional after 2 days, and we were able to see a specialist on our own, which immediately admitted us to the OK Heart Hospital for help. Dangerous physician!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I have ins., but my choice isn't listed. Her staff is friendly for the most part, new office is nicer, I just hate the long waits. If I show up for my appointment with her an hour to an hour and half late, would she still take me? I think not... I understand waiting 10 to 15 minutes... but hours is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. is a great listener. She is practical and is willing to consider ideas and doesn't hesitate to offer referrals to specialists. She tries not to do more than necessary.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Rosalie Lavon's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK