Ratings for Dr. Asha Voss

Waited over 2 hours to see Dr. Voss. The front desk staff needs interpersonal communication and customer service training. They are unfriendly and do not seem to enjoy their job. Although Dr. Voss is friendly and seems to offer fairly good service the wait time and the lack courtesy at the front desk will prevent me from returning. There are many OBGYN doctors available who will appreciate my business. Moving on!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

. I have seen Dr Voss for three years for annual check ups. Waited over an hour and half to be seen ,with an appointment, no explaination from the staff. Once seen it was rushed and no personal attention. I will be looking for a new GYN. Very dissappointed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She is rude n prejudice ain't that the cat calling the kettle black. Her black drs are her slaves lol n they think there doing something. Yes being laughed at.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My sister used dr. voss and the other doctors at ladies first and she loved them, from the appointments I attended I can say they are wonderful, kind, caring doctors. They spend as much time with you during appointments as you need. And answer all of your questions throughly. My sister has expressed interest in being a nurse there when she finished nursing school :) I plan on using them when I become pregnant!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I met with Dr Voss due to I had a complaint about how I was treated by one of her butchers. I was a new patient at the time of this visit. I had to wait 2 hrs for a 15 min visit with the most unprofessional , disgusting, child like doctor that I've ever had in my entire life!!! She entered the room laughing (along with her lurch like looking sidekick)never introducing herself. She was laughing uncontrollably and hurt me so badly while doing a Pap smear ( brought me to tears and bled for two days) acting like a crazy person in an asylum patted me on the shoulder said "your going to bleed and spot cuz I gave you a good Pap smear"!!!! Laughing the whole entire visit. I told Dr Voss this and she of course protected the idiotic nit wit. I signed a records release as soon as I left the building the day of my visit. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS( I don't even know what you could call this place) BUTCHERS!!!!!! ????????????oh the doctor I saw was Dr Guster

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

For the most part Dr. Voss's staff need to be re-trained or fired. All of her staff are rude and disrespectful. They do not smile at you or make you feel welcome. They do not seem to care to help much, especially when you call their office. They are very disrespectful on the phone and are quick to send you to a voice mail or nurse line. After a long wait time ( about 30-40 min), filially was called back to exam room. Waited there for a good 30-40 minutes before D. Voss cane in to office to help me. She spend a good 10-15 min with me answering all of my concerns. Thats a given. She was quick to refer me to a specialist after discovering my problems which was good, I am very upset at her entire staff. I will give Dr. Voss ONE more chance to see me, If any of her staff is RUDE to me again and acting unconcerned about why I am there (it is not to see them anyway!, Just the doctor), then I will not be returning and I will seek another OBGYN. They have one last chance, and I am trying to be nice! STAFF RATING IS VERY POOR!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Voss was very confident in her diagnosis but when surgery went wrong she was very reluctant and not sympathetic at all. Was very confused and hurt at the amount of money that was wasted and lack of care that she showed for my concerns. I do not recommend her for anyone who would prefer a doctor with Tact, a broader extensive knowledge of the best route to go first, and a genuine concern and care for patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I am new to the area Dr Voss was recommended by co-worker. She was knowledgeable and spent sufficient time with me. She also questioned how long I had to wait, etc.. She seems to be trying to address complaints noted on here re: wait time. I felt her bedside manner was great. Very personable without being nosey :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Surgery went wrong and had damage to kidney tube. Dr. Voss was very rude to me after surgery. Does not care enough.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Voss helped with some testing I needed when trying to get pregnant. She was most helpful throughout the entire process and spent a lot of time just explaining things to me and making sure I understood. She's great!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Asha Voss's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL