Ratings for Dr. LaToya Walton-Torrence

Dr. Torrence is amazing. I am so grateful I found such a caring and highly knowledgeable provider. She is an excellent choice if seeking and OB/ gyn.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

The staff and Dr. Torrence were all friendly enough. The initial routine pregnancy test was rather embarrassing since you have to go to the restroom in the waiting room to take the test. This is not horrible, but a rather unusual oversight in the layout of the office. Dr. Torrence is friendly and seems to have a calming and professional manner. However, I was disappointed in the fact that they did not take the time to really listen to my concerns or do testing for several health issues. While these particular health issues are somewhat common in women, they are hereditary in my case and I had been exhibiting numerous symptoms. They opted to give me birth control to ease the symptoms without any sort of testing whatsoever to determine any underlying issues. Dr. Torrence was a decent choice for a gynecologist in a pinch, but I believe that I will look for a different doctor to set up a rapport with to deliver any children I may have in the future.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

One Of if not the Best OB/GYN Dr in the Wiregrass. She Listens, Ask Questions, Answer Questions And Is Such A Loving & Caring Person. I Recomend her She Is Awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Great Doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Torrence for her knowlege and special care she gives to all.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Torrence delivered both of my babies. She has become one of my favorite doctors, and the only one who will deliver my children. She was very involved in my care even when she wasn't on call and I really appreciated it.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

She became my doctor after Dr. Martin who was also a Wonderful doctor. After a few visit I was able to get to know more about her and she took out time to listen to the issues that I was having at the time. If she has to send you out to a specialist she will do just that. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

My wife is german and doesn't fully understand english. Dr. Torrence has taken time with my wife on every visit to ensure that she understands what she is saying. Dr. Torrence has an outstanding bedside manner, and is very caring about the health and welfare of both my wife and unborn child. I am grateful that God blessed us with a wonderful, caring, and highly knowledgeable care giver. May God continue to bless you for all that you have done, and are doing for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Torrence has the best bed side manner I have ever seen before out of a medical professional. I was kind of nervous of seeing a new doctor but the whole staff is so friendly and she answered all my questions, but the bad side about there offices is the wait! I waited three hours just to be seen!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Torrence is amazing!! She was so friendly and helpful and really cared! Her staff was also amazing! She will definitely be delivering my children! :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I had an emergency C-Section and Dr. Torrence was very knowledgable and saved my baby and I will be forever grateful to her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. LaToya Walton-Torrence's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal