Ratings for Dr. Matthew Godfrey

Dr. Godfrey recently did a root canal for me and I was thoroughly impressed. He explained everything beforehand as well as during the process, plus showed me images after he was done. What I liked best is that my regular dentist couldn't see a problem with another of my teeth (that I had complained about due to pain). Dr. Godfrey had an advanced CT panoramic imaging machine that showed bone loss and I was able to see a perio specialist about that because of his findings. He also had an instrument to confirm the length of each canal to ensure he didn't "overshoot". All in all, it was an incredibly positive experience (esp given it was a root canal!) :-)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Absolutely fantastic as always. My second root canal with Dr. Godfrey and Miranda. Quick, painless procedure and Dr. Godfrey explained everything thouroughly before starting the procedure. No hidden costs or suprises as his receptionist, Amy explains everything over the phone before hand. I would highly recommend him to anyone in a heart beat,

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

He took the time to explain things. He has a very pleasant manner. I did not feel any pain at all. I would go back to him. Staff is very good

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Awesome. I usually hate the dentist but he did a root canal and i was AMAZING. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Godfrey has done both of my root canals; absolutely excellent. I will only see Dr. Godfrey for any extensive dental work! I experienced NO pain. At all. His bedside manner is incredible along with his ability to ease my anxiety completely. His staff is also wonderful. I am so happy I found Dr. Godfrey. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I needed root canal on very short notice- his office was very accommodating. He is very well mannered at the bedside, eased my high anxiety with explanation of the procedures and what to expect next. He personally followed up with me over the phone about a week after the procedure. I didn't feel any pain during the procedure! Would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very sad that Dr. Godfrey is moving back to the USA. wish you all the best. Will have to find a new endo guy that has the same qualities as he did.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Absolutely wonderful! Great bedside manor, really takes time to explain everything and makes sure you understand. Will return if I need a root canal again. Karli Vance

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Just had my root canal this morning. Procedure went smoothly. Dr. Godfrey and staff very pleasant. A very good experience and would highly recommend the office.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Professional, courteous and friendly from start to finish. Explain all procedures and puts one at ease. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015