Ratings for Dr. Edward K. Tsai

Have been a patient for over 6 years and I will never go to another doctor again! He does not treat a patient based on time and the clock. I don't mind waiting since I know he will spend as much time with each patient as needed. He is compassionate, understanding, has a great sense of humor, and is very thorough. The staff is small and are a very family like. Finally, I have always been able to get an appointment when needed. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tsai. So nice, professional, smart, caring, I could go on and on. He saved my life. Just when I thought there weren't any good Doctors, I found Dr. Tsai. A truly remarkable person..Thank you Dr. Tsai!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Great Dr.! Saw me right away. Clean office, professional friendly staff...Overall good experience and extremely convenient!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Tsai is the most wonderful doctor. He answered his phone when I called on a Saturday with B.P. concerns. He called me back after he called in my Rx to see how I was. He is just a terrific and intelligent doctor. His nurse is wonderful, the only thing....the girl upfront needs to be a little friendly. Please acknowledge us with a smile and hello. We all have bad days, but I can't tell you enough what a wonderful man Dr. Tsai is. Thank you Dr. Tsai!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009