Ratings for Dr. Hui Paul Wang

This is the most terrible doctor I have never seen. He knows nothing but money.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Things got worse after seeing him. He has no patient.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Horrible followup! Lab results sat for months. One had elevated values sat for 3 months! Read other reviews on other sites. Complaints about followup on lab results

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

If you are looking for comprehensive medical care and care for your health, this is not the facility and doctor. They are just looking to get you in their office and bill the maximum to insurance , there is no follow-up. Dr. will prescribe lab work but it won't be done and they won't even share results without you going back into their office so that they can bill insurance again. In my case Dr. had ordered CT -SCAN , I got done at a facility other then their recommended , It was evident that dr. had not even looked at report .. they had every excuse on why they couldn't while I was able to open the film fine on my PC without any issues. On my second visit, Dr. prescribed another blood test , I followed-up for 1 week and their front desk receptionist kept lying to me that they are still waiting on result ( fortunately I had setup account with labcorp and could see when they delivered the report to dr). Dr. prescribed a medicine which was very high dose and insurance denied , I called them on nearly daily basis to get this corrected but no response and after 1 week nurse changed the dose to what was not even appropriate ( once a day in place of twice a day as medicine needs to remain in body).. I finally woke up and went to a different dr. and got the care needed. If you care for your health and well being I would highly recommend to avoid this dr.

Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Wang takes care of my entire family and we love him. He's a very good doctor and his office staff and nurse are AAA+++. No wait time and they give you their undivided attention when it's your turn.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Wang takes his time and listens very closely. He is very knowledgable, helpful and considerate. His staff is very helpful and caring as well. I sent my husband to see Dr. Wang as well and he was just as pleased.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Wang is awful. He took over my old dr's practice.I needed to an Ok for weight loss program my ins.company offers. Standard practice for the program. He listened to my heart & said he was not comfortable with what he heard so he ordered me to get an $1000 stress test even though I had no family history of heart problems. I was 30lbs overweight & age 47 and otherwise very healthy.Defensive medicine? I think so.Had the test & all was fine.The test tech. was surprised I was even there. Doctors like him are one of the reasons health costs are so high,requiring unnecessary tests to make up for a lack of skills. A year later I went back to get a copy of my medical records & his receptionist said no. I could only get them if another doctor requested them. I asked to see Wang and after he refused, the receptionist actually snickered.Unprofessional to say the least.I was later informed that Wang violated HIPA laws in not giving me the records. Was he afraid of something?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr Wang is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He never rushes and actually listens to everything I have to say and answers my questions. He leaves nothing to chance and sends me for tests if there might be something wrong when I have a symptom. His staff is very courteous and reminds me of appointments. They always make me feel important! They NEVER overbook appointments like most Doctors, so I never have to wait more than 5 minutes when I arrive. I can't say enough about Dr Wang and his staff and would recommend them to anyone for Medical care. Always a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

This doctor told me I had GERD and really after going to the ER with such bad stomach pain I was informed I have stomach cancer and to see another doctor. This doctor is not very good at listening or making sure what is really wrong with you. He just seems to be in a hurry to write you a prescription for a pill and hurry out of the room and hurry you out the door! I guess it's because I am a Medicare patient. Scary!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Hui Paul Wang's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Nanjing Univ, Nanjing City, Jiangsu, China (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med