Ratings for Dr. Billie Y. Guerra

It doesn't get better, She was amazing and I thought she was very informed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I found Dr. Guerra to be the absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered. I have moved a lot and had many doctors and I found her to be extremely unfriendly, rude, distracted, and in a complete rush. She would not listen to my concerns or answer my questions. My husband and I waited for an hour and half or more before we even saw Dr. Guerra and she was in our room for all of maybe 10 minutes. In my opinion she does not deserve the respect of the title "Dr." in front of her name. Her bedside manner is horrid.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Just got the notice she is closing practice. Just as well, I was going to find another doc anyway. Yes, cold personality like the others said. Poor communicator. Some important info was given incorrectly to me. Let student write wrong info in my file. Much better docs out there.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Guerra was very thorough and polite. She was interested in my whole health and helped me make a plan to address factors impacting my health and well being. I will bring my daughter to see her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Horrible doctor! Maybe good to deliver babies, but does not care about woman's health at all! Had thyroid disease, and she never tested me. I suffered for years!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Guerra is definitely not your warm fuzzy type, but I felt she was capable, interested, efficient, and interested in me. I think she knows what she is doing and cares about the people she sees. Her staff's attitude could use some improvement. There's no hello or welcome acknowledgment when you arrive. They will only call you if you get a bad report on a pap smear. If you don't get called, you assume that everything is ok. I've have seen so many mistakes made by doctors and their staff over the years that I'm not okay with that method. They don't like to make copies of lab reports for the patient, something my auto mechanic does by law. You have to call and ask for them specifically.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

This doctor did tests that were not required or discussed. Her bed-side manner is very poor. She has a very cold personality. I have heard very many poor comments from others as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008