Ratings for Dr. Martha Handler

Dr. Martha Handler is truly one of a kind. I first met her in the hospital at Plantation General. She would visit me when possible and I paid her no mind. I even recall being quite rude to her. A little background is I had an infection causing me to loose the skin on top of my hand. As a result of my multiple surgeries and now skin flap I had very limited mobility in my hands and wrist. I absolutely could not move them. I fires saw an occupational therapist not knowing the difference a doctors touch can make. 16 appointments later and I am gaining more and more mobility. I used to hate Martha and often times would become frustrated with her enthusiasm. But fortunately it is that same enthusiasm that has gotten me to be as accepting of my accident today. Dr. Martha Handler is truly a diamond in the tough- she loves what she does and truly cares for her patients. I now look forward to our appointments and do not think my hand therapy could possibly be the same with out her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014