Ratings for Dr. Amathul Danial

I just brought my daughter to her. She’s 12 and very high anxiety. She made her a bit uncomfortable and was Leary of letting the Dr examine her. She raised her voice at her telling her “oh my god, you need to grow up, quit wasting my time” and “quit acting like such a baby, you are 12 years old I’ve never met a kid that doesn’t cooperate like this” she told her over and over to “grow up” I am appalled!!!!! My daughter said to her “I just feel nervous “ and she told her she didn’t care and she was doing her job. Then she said “you think I like wasting my time on kids that waste my time” we were in her office & exam room for around 4 minutes. I have no idea how I am going to get her to see another doctor. I have never been to a doctor that is so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

After surviving 4 strokes in 2015 and struggling with the recovery. I was at the end of my rope with being shuffled from doctors to specialist and hospitals none of which took the time to listen to my concerns or a fear concerning my health and more often than not I was misdiagnosed or told it was all in my head. Then my life was blessed when I met Dr. Danial, her contribution in my life has been nothing short of a miracle. She takes the time to listen and then actually runs the required test to try and help her patients. Doctors like her replace the Fear of Illness with Trust in Recovery. Thank you for all your time and support medical and emotional

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Very good, just some long wait times once in a while.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Danial for at least 2 years. I was shocked to read reviews written by someone describing her the way someone did. Not only I have been going to Dr. Danial personally, but for almost the same time my entire family as well. Never ever, I have come across any issues from her. She is very knowledgeable & extremely helpful. She is not like other Medical Clinics where they have to clear so many patients per hour. She takes time to not only explain the test results, but their implications, along with medication guidelines and any possible life style changes to help your life better. In 2 years, if I have showed up on my designated appointment time, I never had to wait more than 10 mins. When she shows this much dedication & compassion for a patient, how can she be rude or careless to someone, is beyond me. I have full faith in Dr Danial and I will recommend anyone to go & see her without any reservations at all. I belong to a visible minority in Canad yet Dr. Danial has always treated my family & I with the utmost respect & care. Good Job, Dr. Danial, Keep it up. Age is just a number & we hope to see you our personal physician for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My daughter I booked a "meet and greet" with this doctor as our previous doctor is moving to another city. Before knowing her bad reviews - we ended up walking out! So happy we did after reading these reviews!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I accompanied my wife when she visited Dr. Danial recently, Dr. Danial is very compassionate and I was surprised to see that unlike many other Doctors that I have seen in the past, Dr. Danial was never rushing. She was very patient in listening to my wife’s ailments and Dr. Danial suggested appropriate treatment and lab tests. My wife is happy now so am I. Dr. Danial is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor has been very helpful. I am not sure why there are so much of complaints here about Dr. Danial. I recommend Dr. Danial.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

She is the worst G.P in the city. She is close to 70 years old and should retire. She doesn't even have a backup doctor to cover for her if she is sick or on vacation. She tends to go on vacation often. One time for 2 months. Her receptionist is rude and very stupid. I want every current patient she has right now to not see her anymore and force her into retirement. I am also filing a complaint with the doctors guild to remove her license. SHE IS THAT BAD OF A F$@#%ING DOCTOR!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

She is never on time, front desk is awful, never able to find charts and blood work reports. Doc is Not up to date, and her religious comments are not appreciative. She should retire.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr A Danial is a great family physician. She followed me through my pregnancy and remains our Family Doctor. She is honest and straight forward which I really appreciate. She is conscientious and careful to pay attention to the needs of each patient as an individual. She ensures that all possible tests are done and that a definitive diagnosis is reached. I appreciate her kindness, compassion, openness, and genuine concern for me and her other patients.She is Professional and knowlegable, and very approachable. I would definitely recommend her to any new patients who are looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I am Dr. Danial's patient. She always treats me nicely. She is always helpful to me and spend enough time to diagnose my illness. She has in-depth know-how of medical field as a doctor. She has decades of medical experience which results in a very good judgement for my treatment. Her staff is also helpful and kind to me. She is generally on time.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013