Ratings for Dr. Obidike Olisa

This doctor is terrible. I have gone to him on three different occasions about a extremely painful hip. I wait for a referral....no referral...I go back again about my hip...wait for referral...no referral. Meanwhile, everytime I go to him, he gets paid for my visit but I don't get looked after. I finally left him and got another doctor. After seeing new doctor once I have a MRI and it showed that my hip had severe osteoarthritis of the right hip, small joint effusion (which is swelling) a collar osteophoyte formation and subchondral cysts within the femoral head and narrowing of the superolateral joint space. I have to have a hip replacement which should have been done years ago but because of his negligence I am just barely walking. Thank you so much Dr. Olisa for your lazy attitude. Glad to be rid of you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Olisa. Complicated case and the appropriate referrals made to specialists. Very kind and caring. No wait times in the office. Awesome Doctor. Very cmpetant.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Have a hard time booking an appointment because he works in other offices. Loses paperwork and this is verified with with other patients, the doctor and his staff don't follow up on lab reports - you have to call or chase them down yourself, or they can't find reports sent from other doctors, doesn't listen when you say you are sick just figures it's in your head. I would not recommend this doctor. The only thing good is you have access to nurse practitioners and they do a better job of listening.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Obidike Olisa's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.