Ratings for Dr. Nader Fahmy

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor- he took his time to truly explain things with me.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Vraiment un tres bon medecin et tres bonne personne. Je l'aime beaucoup.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Une personne extraordinaire. Très bon medecin. Vraiment il écoute son patient. Très agréable. Un plaisir a voir. Meilleur médecin que j'ai jamais eu. Aussi trèss très humble et humain.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

I do not know how to say this. Meeting him was the most amazing experience I ever had in a hospital. After taking care of my medical issues very efficiently, he even helped me socially by linking me to a network of professionals who turned my life upside down. A great human being who really really listens to you. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I must this dr is amazing He takes the time to explain everything to you and gives you advice for the future He educated me so much about things I never thought of He simply cares about the patients I actually told the receptionist I will bring him home God bless you foe being an excellent dr

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Simply amazing. Takes the time to really listen to you. Very humble. Will remain forever indebted for curing my sister.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I have seen many doctors throughout my life. This doctor is something else. There are no words good enough to describe my experience. He is so human. I am proud that we have a doxtor like him in our public system. All worth the 1.5 hour wait to see. God bless you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Excellent doctor. Patient, smiles, listens and explains everything. Answered all my questions before even asking them. I live 2 hours away. Offered me a referral to a closer urologist. Would not change him for the world. 100% worth the 2 hours drive.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Best doctor ever! So patient, attentive and caring! I actually look forward to my appointments. I know I'm in great hands. Thank you so much Dr. Fahmy!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

All the ratings are right on. He is a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctor. When Dr. Fahmy first examined and assessed my husband he took immediate steps to make sure a stent was to be put in to relieve the kidney that was failing rapidly. After a couple of months my husband is well on the way to having functioning kidneys. We are so thankful to him. Anyone having him as a doctor will quickly realize what a gem of a doctor they have!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Nader Fahmy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.