Ratings for Dr. Bernad Neu

Dr. Neu and his staff are excellent. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He answered all of my questions and took his time to explain the procedure that I was going have done. On the day of my surgery his was very attentive, caring and reassuring. His staff are also very kind and always had a smile on their faces. I highly recommend Dr. Neu, he gave me back my self confidence. Thank you Dr. Neu!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Talented, kind... just the very best ever doctor and a person I've ever met. His high gold- standard professionalism is a rare beauty of art - a brilliant perfection done deeply from the heart. He's performed my secondary rhinoplasty, that others were just refusing to do (the primary one was a total mess that has ruined my self confidence dramatically for years).... Now, everyday looking at the mirror, my appreciation is beyond and above... His team is excellent as well, specially Brenda, office manager, and Svetlana, nurse:)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Neu ruined my bud dalaze's ski trip because he messed up his pinky. Also, he completely slit open my knee just to remove a mole, and my stitches split open two weeks after because they were of poor quality.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

If you want the experience of a lifetime, you must see this doctor. Not only is he incredible, but his staff are most incredible as well. Your experience will leave you feeling optimistic as it should. I would highly recommend this doctor above all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014