Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Wright

Dr. Wright diagnosed & treated my problem with great results!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I would not send my pet rat to this doctor. I think I would receive better care from a vet!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I wrote the review on 1/3/07 and would like to take back everything written. I've since learned otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Wright is a very nice doctor and a nice person - he actually has a personality - unlike most (all) neuros I've been to. He's not a "know-it-all" type. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. If his treatment doesn't work the first time, he keeps trying to find something that does help. It's very refreshing to walk into his office after having been to several neuros to have someone to actually treat me as a person and to really seem to care. Most of the staff in his office are very friendly, too. I'd give him a 4.5 on punctuality - not too bad - just hard to get in sometimes to see him. Appointments are set several weeks away. That's the only thing that stinks. And I have to call in an emergency and get the doctor on call - it's rarely Dr. Wright for me - and the other Drs. in his group don't know anything about my condition. I have a rare condition - I just have to wait until I can talk with him. Thats the only thing I can complain about concerning this doctor. Try him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Very helpful. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Douglas A. Wright's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal