Ratings for Dr. Anna T. Redman

Ive been using her since she delivered me 24 years ago! She is a wonderful Dr. and her staff is the best, they all know me and my family as soon as we walk in they welcome us with smiles. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is very patient with me and listens to all my questions. She doesn't make you feel rushed. If she doesn't know, she will send you to someone who can help. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have been using her for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Redman is a wonderful physician. She listens to your concerns and tries to find a solution. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease. However, her staff is not the greatest. I haven't had any real issues with them but a relative of mine has been treated poorly by the staff. It seems that they are perpetually angry and impatient all the time. I just don't understand why such a nice individual like Dr. Redman keeps a rude staff around.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

My fiance didn't have insurance so I was going to pay out of pocket. They declined to see her even tho she was in a great deal of pain. The staff there will not assist you in any way.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

She doesn't make you feel rushed during your appt. and will refer to other doctors when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

She seems to be a good Dr. However, she is not worth dealing with her staff. I took my little boy in to get shots that I had an appt for. I got there and even though they had my insurance info already they insisted on seeing my insurance card. I didnt have the actually card but was going to get it faxed to them. They said they couldnt do that. I found the card a few minutes later and gave it to them. They said well, we cant give him the shots today anyway, we are out of one that he needs. All of that about the insurance knowing they werent going to give him the shot to begin with.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Listens and does not try to hurry me out; makes me feel comfortable as possible. Refers to specialists as needed, which I appreciate. Very knowledgeable and explains things simply. Takes very good care of me in spite of me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Anna T. Redman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal