Ratings for Dr. Douglas Kibblewhite

Nasty doctor that only thinks of himself. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Worst decision of my life. Please consider the risks, they're far higher than he'll tell you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with this doctor. Not only does he have the worst bedside manor, he created a huge divot on the top of my nose that was never there. He told me to not take pictures in such a way where you can see the divot. I finally paid him to fix it (why I did this I'm unsure - I was 20 at the time). He "fit" me in between surgeries one day and the result was horrific . My nose had now gone from looking like a check-mark from my side profile to grossly larger on one side. It looked extremely crooked because of this. He told me too bad and insinuated he didn't want to see me again. I had to get another surgery at the age of 24 because my confidence levels were so shot. I went to an amazing surgeon (Dr. Younger - highly recommended) who fixed me up perfectly. I wish I had just gone to Dr. Younger in the first place, it would have saved me a ton of pain and money from having three Rhinoplasty procedures.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This doctor is not qualified to be called a plastic surgeon. Start with little things: closing the sutures. Scar is rarely ever an issue after the rhinoplasty since there is no tension on columella. It can very well be however, if the doctor is so sloppy closing them and not lining them up, that a piece of skin is left hanging out when he closed. He did not even notice. Big things: he possesses no skill in rhinoplasty and keeps talking about the chances being 50/50. His work resulted in terrible asymmetry and scarring which ruined my face. Beware.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014