Ratings for Dr. Jennifer D. Engel

Although the MD is quite nice, she is not knowledgible as other Pediatricans out there and agree with the person below who stated she finds the right meds through trial and error. Not for us, going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I had an appointment right after their lunch break, great so i wouldn't have to wait the usual 45-60 minutes. However, Jennifer sat talking with the staff, in full view of me, 20 minutes into my appointment. That's not the worst of it. She misdiagnosed my son and put him through hell with her trial and error remedies. We finally found a real doctor and he is now fine. Pleasant? Sure she was pleasant but that only gets you so far.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Great bedside manner -- extremely pleasant and warm -- My kids are 11 and 13 and she actually listens to the children and has a conversation with them about their health. She takes the few minutes to explain what is happening with regard to their health and answers their questions. I have found this to be rare. Past pediatricians have only spoken to me. She is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. Follows-up to make sure the child is okay.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Amazing bedside manner. We moved and tried other doctors but we decided to travel to see Dr Jen and her mother in law Barbara.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Jennifer D. Engel's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 2000)

Ameritas