Ratings for Dr. Liliana Katz

I hate that you always have to wait over an hours for your appt. When you call to make an appoint they never have anything in the same month its always the next month, called for an appt for my son April 16th can't see her till June...so DISAPPOINTED WITH DR. KATZ

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have been going to Dr. L. Katz for over 20 years. knowledgeable, friendly, listens to you and offers good advice, not always pushing medicine on you. Is agreeable when needing a specialists and will suggest/or if you have a specialist that is fine. Her staff is friendly, BUT they do not answer the phone often, or return calls. I think she needs more efficient staff in order to help her. I highly recommend her but she is not taking on new patients. She has become a very trusted Doctor, very busy, but has taken time to call me at home. The office is so busy, like all doctors offices of course you wait.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

The staff is friendly enough. Punctuality wise, she is always behind at least 1 hr. I had her as my GP. She is friendly enough but not a thorough or as knowledgeable (especially compared to my new doctor). With my sleep issue, she recommended taking Nyquil. When I brought it up again, she recommended dosages of melatonin up to 6 tablets. My new doctor sent to me a sleep clinic to actually find my problem. Another time I was I'll for a month and had seen 2 walk in doctors before seeing her when she suggested a pregnancy test. By this time, I had googled everything to try to figure out what was wrong and with lumps on my neck suspected mono. She didn't check until it I pointed it out, she said we'll test for it but it's not likely. i ended up being right. She might be good for veins (her speciality) but as GP, she misses the mark. I went elsewhere and suggest the same.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Katz has been very helpful and professional. Pleasant to be around and personable. Totally would recommend! Staff is friendly and I never had to wait long at all. Very pleased with this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

This doctor lacks patience. For whatever reason she decided she didn't like me and yelled at me in the clinic. Her way of encouraging me not to come back. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I would like to actually go in to see the dr at least close to the time of my appointment. Ive sat for 2 hrs over my appt time. Brutal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Katz is my blessing!!!!! Her knowledge,patience, and kindness is unsurpassed !!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Such a wonderful woman and professional! I would highly recommend her as a family doctor and her varicose vein clinic in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I went to Dr. Katz because Dr. Kun was absent and she was very helpful, gave me lots of advice and tips. If I had to switch Family Dr.'s, I would choose her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Katz is an amazing Doctor! She is my family doctor for my family and I. Her receptionist are amazing. Everyone is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014