Ratings for Dr. Weston E. Spencer

Dr. Weston Spencer refers clients to his brother for Cord Blood, got to Utahcordbanks for the full story

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Until we changed insurance, my kids both saw Dr. Spencer from infancy (they were 5 and 3 when we moved), and we absolutely loved him! Even when we lived 30 minutes away, I made the drive to see him rather than change pediatricians. He is kind and very knowledgeable, and always remembered us, even if we only came in for well-child visits and maybe one or two other visits a year. I would highly recommend him, or any other doctor at Alpine Pediatrics, they are amazing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

We loved dr. Spencer. He was great with the kids and great at answering question. He always showed concern with out being an alarmist. For example when we had concerns with our daughter he covered all the bases but didn't over do it. He wouldn't jump to the invasive and expensive tests if they weren't necessary. We would still be using him if we didn't move away.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Spencer is a wonderful pediatrician. He is great with my kids. I would recommend him (and pretty much anyone at Alpine Pediatrics) in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010