Ratings for Dr. Omar M. Murad

Doctor Murad is a joke of a doctor. Before you even meet him, he calls you and condescendingly will tell you what he will and will not prescribe. You can tell he really enjoys having all the power, and if you ask too many questions he gets mad and will threaten to stop seeing you. If you have ANY OTHER CHOICES, I think they will be better than this jerk. I'd prefer to see NO doctor than this creep.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I just discovered that Dr Murad started a new practice in Berkeley CA. I saw him for a thyroid condition that I have. My experience was very pleasant from the first phone call till the last second. His practice is very efficient. The staff is very professional. His office setting is very modern and comfortable. Dr Murad is very knowledgable about thyroid disease and he put my mind at ease because I was very worried. I highly recommend him and I will be going back to him to continue my thyroid care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr Murad seems very knowledgeable in his field. My wife's diabetes symptoms required a person with more experience to help us control her blood sugar levels and it appears that this doctor knows his stuff. Dr Murad takes the necessary time to explain things to us in a way that we can understand. His assistant, Laurin, is really good with, Malia, our grand daughter when she goes with us.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Excellent medical care for my thyriod and diabetes. the staff is very friendly and always on time. Dr Murad is very knowledgable and he takes his time to explain to me about my treatment options and the side effects of the medications. Calls are always returned the same day. I am thankful for his care. I will keep going with full confidence.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I just started seeing Dr Murad in October 2011, and I am very happy with the medical care that I am recieving. the staff is very courteous and professional and my 3 visits so far have been all on time. I am glad he moved to our area. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012