Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Fox

fantastic care as always. you can tell he really cares about your kids.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr Fox is the best doctor in all of oakville hands down. He cares for the kids so much and you can tell he has a special place for them in his heart. I miscarried my 2nd pregnancy and he came to the funeral with flowers in hand and his phone number which we can call whenever needed. Some new parents do not like being told the truth and thats why some find him abrupt. If he thinks your kid is not developing on schedule he will tell you up front. No sugar-coating. New parents just tend to take that as an insult and blame the doctor who is actually just trying to help them. It would be a big mistake to not listen to his advice as he is extremely educated. Always helps my 7 y/o feel at ease and lets her know why he is giving her the needle etc. You will never find a smarter or more caring doctor than him. Helpful staff too. Always calls me before our appointments. Dr Fox even came to visit us at sick kids when my daughter had pneumonia. He drove hours through toronto traffic just to see us and make sure things ran smoothly at the hospital! He read over the sick kids doctors notes and made sure the right dosage of medication was provided. AMAZING. Even brought her a stuffed teddy bear for her. No BS, but also has a huge heart. My daughter is excited for her next appointment!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr Fox is an excellent doctor. Has taken care of my boys for 16 years and always given the best care. Don’t listen to the helicopter mum’s that feel that they need to see a doctor every time their child has the flu. He speaks directly to the child, the patient to get the information he needs not the parent. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Has been our pediatrician for the life of our boys over 14 years. Always professional. Addresses our concerns. There when needed. He is a GREAT Doctor who does his job very well. Our boys love Dr. Fox

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

He is extremely rude and doesn't answer any of your questions. I would not recommend him, especially if you are a new mom and seeking guidance; he will give you NONE

Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Fox is fantastic. He's always on time and is no-nonsense, direct and brilliant with kids. My husband and I highly recommend him and our son has been in his care for 15 years.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Amazing doctor! I've never had a better doctor in my life. He is always there to help and is very understanding and helps new parents by walking them through the process. My son loves him as he's great with kids.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Fox has looked after our two children for over three years. He listens to your concern and is straight to the point.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Fox is amazing. Super knowledgeable. He might come off sarcastic but it's just his personal style of humour - people need to get over that. For things that matter he is super on point and thorough. All three of our kids go there newborn to toddler. He's able to put parents at ease. His staff is a bit uptight around punctuality but they probably have to to keep things running.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR! Extremely knowledgable and helpful. He always addresses all of my concerns and goes the extra mile to get to know my kids.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017