Ratings for Dr. M Fox

Dr fox's office does not resonate as a friendly office in my mind. The staff are very straight faced and cold. They are to the point and that is it. For a children's doctors office I would expect some smiles from time to time. I always feel like I am being scolded when I ask a question or need to rearrange an appointment. They should be thankful that I have to curtesy to reschedule instead of not showing up. As for Fox, he seems to be a little more friendly than his staff is, however that goes out the window as soon as you ask a question or act concerned about something. He will even go as for as to give a small chuckle under his breath, or even roll his eyes at anything you have to say. He acts as if he knows everything that is going on about your child and you don't. Don't both asking him any questions at all, he will most likely just give you non answers. Overall we aren't happy with this office. We will most likely be finding a new doctor soon. I wouldn't recomend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Fox's office is always on time, but that seems to be their primary concern. Dr Fox is more concerned about being on time than answering questions from concerned parents and gets annoyed if you ask him any questions outside exclusively what you are there for. For example, if you are there for an immunization appointment, he does not want to answer a question about a cold or rash your child might have. He wants you to make another appointment for that. Even when he does answer any questions, he is very vague and does not provide a concerned parent with adequate information. I would not recommend him. Also, the staff seems to control his appointments in a very inappropriate manner, it's either take the appointment you give them or there are no more appointments available that day...no flexibility. Meanwhile, while you are there waiting for your appointment, you will hear them give out appointments which were clearly available all along.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Fox. he is ALWAYS on time and we have never had any issues with him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I have twin 12 year old daughters who have seen Dr. Fox since they were in the delivery room. He has been nothing but exceptional during these 12 years. We have had only positive experiences and we visit his office yearly for physicals along with any health issues htat may occur throughout the year. We even had an incident when Dr. Fox went above and beyond to help my family. Absolutely wonderful doctor. (my daughter just said "YAY Dr. Fox -- he's awesome!!!"

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr fox has been a fantastic dr for my three kids, always ready to give advice. Really super with my shy guy.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Michael Fox is great and by far one of the best pediatrician in Halton Regions theses days. We found Dr. Fox a very knowledgeable and caring human being and Its staff member Mary efficient and helpful. Thank you for going above and beyond Canadian average standards.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I would not recommend Dr Fox to anyone. He is terrible with kids and he doesn't care or listen to your concerns. And i wish i could just file a complaint against him for his carelessness and ignorance. The story is that i took my 1.5 year old daughter to her check up and immunization and it was the first time for me to see Dr Fox. My baby had a cold for over 3 weeks and she had a fungal infection in her toe nail for over 2 months. He said nothing is wrong with her and he can't do anything to her nail because she is so young. When he wanted to take her measurements, my baby started crying and pushing and didn't stay put so I told him give me 1 min to calm her down. He said " i dont have time to wait." Are you serious? Who do you think your dealing with? A 20 year old adult? He did't even try to be funny or playful with her so she could accept taking her measurements. So when he was done he didn't say anything regarding the measurements like if they were ok or not. And he just gave me a number for me to call and book an appointment for my baby because she doesn't speak as many words as he wants it to be. And again he didn't tell me the causes and the results of the delay in speech. So i took my baby the next day directly to a walk in clinic. I saw an amazing doctor there and told me she had an ear infection and prescribed antibiotics and he also referred me to a dermatologist for her toe nail. I was so happy he did that!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I found many comments on here helpful regarding his attitude and interacting with parents. I have experienced it first hand. The comments about being understanding about divorced parents I don't agree with at all. I have never received any sense of respect from this man. My son's Mom is happy, but I am on the other hand subjected to a judgmental attitude and strange questions. He has also displayed an attitude and showed no patience for my son who was scared about a flu shot.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Fox' interaction with both my boys and myself is top notch! He speaks to me as one parent to another and very sweet to my boys. He always has the time and I never feel rushed when visiting. He is very approachable and kind and his knowledge is extensive and always bang on.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Fox is funny, great with kids, treats you with respect and is never late - so easy to get in and out. Love him

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015