Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Fox

Amazing doctor! I've never had a better doctor in my life. He is always there to help and is very understanding and helps new parents by walking them through the process. My son loves him as he's great with kids.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Fox has looked after our two children for over three years. He listens to your concern and is straight to the point.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Fox is amazing. Super knowledgeable. He might come off sarcastic but it's just his personal style of humour - people need to get over that. For things that matter he is super on point and thorough. All three of our kids go there newborn to toddler. He's able to put parents at ease. His staff is a bit uptight around punctuality but they probably have to to keep things running.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR! Extremely knowledgable and helpful. He always addresses all of my concerns and goes the extra mile to get to know my kids.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I like doctor Fox, puts me an d my kids at ease, answers my questions and genuinely interested in the kids health and well being. His staff is always helpful and kind. I’m not the kind of parent that needs doctors or staff to jump through hoops and ring bells while I’m there. What I need is appointments made and a knowledgeable doctor who gives information and provides care for my children. Dr. Fox does that and my kids think he’s great.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He is rude, and has actually walked out on me while i was asking for help. I am totally appalled by this dr. Doesnt care at all

Submitted October 3, 2017

We did not like Dr Fox's lack of professionalism or bed side manner. Switched doctors and are much happier. Don't want to be nervous to ask questions or spoken to sarcastically when dealing with your sick children.

Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Fox and his staff are so kind, patient and very knowledgeable. It will be a sad day when i can't have a him as a doctor anymore, he is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Fox is knowledgeable and on time as other reviewers say- although very judgemental and impatient!! My one year old daughter went for a check up and she was screaming her head off and I asked to calm her down and hold her before he continued and he was annoyed by this. He then preceded to tell me that my daughter is spoiled and that not having her in daycare will make her spoiled. Excuse me !! I couldn't believe my ears . As I was calming my daughter down after the check up which left my daughter gasping for her breathe, he left the room without even a bye . Terrible . Hope I can find a be doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We have had Dr Fox for 6 years now and he is great. He is friendly with our daughter and makes her laugh and feel comfortable. He explains what hes checking next so there is no surprises for her. He tells it straight to the parents, so there is no beating around the bush ( which i like) He is very knowledgeable and is usually on time. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017