Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Fox

Rude, unhelpful doctor. Shameful attitude for someone who deals with children. Very unfriendly. Doesn't help when asked a question, sarcastic snarky remarks at every turn. Regret going to him and bringing negativity into my life.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Fox is rude, uncaring and unprofessional. You can’t ask questions without feeling like you’re stepping on eggshells. Hard to tell what will trigger his dismissive and sarcastic remarks. He became obsessed with telling me to “cry out” my three month old baby to sleep. He would ask every appointment whether I’ve let my baby cry and scream all night yet even though I’ve never asked for sleeping advice. Strange and creepy. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

He is extremely rude and doesn't answer any of your questions. I would not recommend him, especially if you are a new mom and seeking guidance; he will give you NONE

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Fox is fantastic. He's always on time and is no-nonsense, direct and brilliant with kids. My husband and I highly recommend him and our son has been in his care for 15 years.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Amazing doctor! I've never had a better doctor in my life. He is always there to help and is very understanding and helps new parents by walking them through the process. My son loves him as he's great with kids.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Fox has looked after our two children for over three years. He listens to your concern and is straight to the point.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Fox is amazing. Super knowledgeable. He might come off sarcastic but it's just his personal style of humour - people need to get over that. For things that matter he is super on point and thorough. All three of our kids go there newborn to toddler. He's able to put parents at ease. His staff is a bit uptight around punctuality but they probably have to to keep things running.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR! Extremely knowledgable and helpful. He always addresses all of my concerns and goes the extra mile to get to know my kids.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I like doctor Fox, puts me an d my kids at ease, answers my questions and genuinely interested in the kids health and well being. His staff is always helpful and kind. I’m not the kind of parent that needs doctors or staff to jump through hoops and ring bells while I’m there. What I need is appointments made and a knowledgeable doctor who gives information and provides care for my children. Dr. Fox does that and my kids think he’s great.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He is rude, and has actually walked out on me while i was asking for help. I am totally appalled by this dr. Doesnt care at all

Submitted October 3, 2017