Ratings for Dr. Anil S. Nachnani

Dr Anil Nachnani is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Every time you tell him about your problems, he listens patiently. My husband couldn't feel part of his face suddenly. He went to another doctor and was put on medication because they didn't know what exactly was wrong. We were so worried because the medication wasn't working so the doctor transferred us to a ENT but the ENT wasn't sure what was going on so they wanted him to do an MRI. Then my friend recommended to us Dr. Anil Nachnani and said that he was good. So we went to Dr.Anil Nachnani to have a second opinion. Dr. Anil Nachnani reviewed my husband's case and very confidently diagnosed my husband and said that his partial face paralyzation only needed time to go back to normal and did not need an MRI.So we trusted hi and cancelled the MRI. After a few days, the feeling came back to my husband's face naturally like Dr. Anil Nachnani said. He saved us time and money with his vast medical knowledge that he used to accurately diagnose my husband. So if you're looking for a very knowledgeable and caring doctor who's had very good training, Dr. Anil Nachnani is the one.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I can't wait to go back...everyone treated me like I was queen for a day! He is brilliant and inspires a great deal of confidence in me. I have no doubt that I am in kind and top knotch hands!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Doctor is very knowledgable and very much patient oriented. He explains medical terms so that anyone could understand them. He is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006