Ratings for Dr. Colleen J. Jambor

I had a consultation with Dr. Jambor in regards to Restylane injections in my under eye troughs. Previously they had been done by someone else (who was supposed to have been very experienced). I presented a challenge because my previous doctor used the wrong filler, along with improper placement, which created bags under my eyes. Dr. Jambor explained exactly what had to be done to correct it, and how administer the shots correctly. She was thorough, kind, knowledgeable, conscientious, and patient. It’s difficult to find a doctor who is as caring and gentle as Dr. Jambor. The difference is amazing in my before and after! I would not hesitate if you’re thinking about injections. She’s wonderful! The office is beautiful and immaculate. The office secretaries are professional, courteous and sweet!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

love Coleen, and office staff "The Best" efficient polite kind make you feel comfortable immediatly

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She's awesome! You will be very happy with your experience and your results!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Great surgeon! I could not be happier with my results!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008