Ratings for Dr. Usah Lilavivat

Wonderful doctors who has a passion for what he does.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. L. as we all know him around here, is a doctor with a heart and a passion for his work. he cares for the people around here. He always keeps me up to date with all the new medicine and practices. His office is always efficient and his staff is always helpful. He does this for a living, not just a job! P.S. - His assistant is gorgeous!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

He is treating me for thyroid cancer. After several years of evaluation and I-131 treatment without result, he decided to refer me to the M.D. Anderson Clinic in Houston,TX. After waiting several weeks and not hearing anything I called the clinic. I was informed that they had attempted to contact the Dr. three times in Oct. 2006 and had not received a reply. I called Dr. Lilavivat's office and asked them to respond. After waiting about a week I call M.D. Anderson and they informed me that Dr. Lilavivat had still not answered their queries and after checking his office while I was on hold, they were told he was out of the country. I think it is despicable that a doctor would so cavalierly abandon his professional responsibilities.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Usah Lilavivat's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1970)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan