Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Fromuth

I only got on here because I could not remember his phone #. He did an emergency hysterectomy for me a few years back. My regular doctor was on vacation. He treated my with respect and empathy and within 3 days I had my hysterectomy. I cannot believe the lousy reviews he has. I am shocked. He was one of the nicest, if not the nicest doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I am so thoroughly disgusted by my experience with this awful man that I don't even know where to begin. Dr. Fromuth is rude, insulting and very unprofessional. Anyone who has experienced a "bad" doctor knows the violation of entrusting someone with your health and having that trust betrayed. I left the office today feeling emotionally raped and burst into tears in the parking lot. When I told my husband how Dr. Fromuth had spoken to me and treated me he nearly went inside to punch the man. Do not allow this man to become involved in your healthcare.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Very rude, too pushy, and insults women, I don't know why anyone would see him...am going to call office and make sure I don't get him again...I like the place I'm going to have the baby so if he's on staff hopefully I can tell him to his face "Can I see a different doctor?"

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I've seen Dr. Fromuth for many years now for GYN issues. He's very knowledgeable and up front with me on disease processes and treatment options. Very respectful and professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

What a big meanie. This doc is very insulting and mean. He will not hesitate to yell at you or your loved one. I avoided him like the plauge but the night i delivered he was on, YUCK. He DOES NOT listen to you. This could cost you your life. He is almost always ontime and ive only seen him in extreme emergencies, he is all business he doesnt even look at you when he talks to you.Im not the only one who left his office crying. The rest of the docs are great..dont see fromuth.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

he was very helpful, answered my questions

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I have seen Dr. Fromuth on numerous occasions and he was always kind and considerate as well as knowledgable. I have had 2 surgeries with him and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

stay away from this doc. i went to him for help with endometriosis. he was not up on the current research, pushed lupron and didn't listen to what i said. he asked the same question 3 times! he also tried to scare me out of surgery with an endo specialist, which is the current (research supported) gold standard for dealing with endo. he was almost an hour late for our appt, and the office staff was not very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

HORRIBLE! I went to him regarding a very sensitive issue and he was heartless and very unsympathetic - and actually insulting. Stay far, far away.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I agree with previous rating. This Dr. unfortunatly has a disregard for what your feeling. He is very knowledgeable but seems to be all business.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Thomas E. Fromuth's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)