Ratings for Dr. Catherine O'Connor

Dr O'Connor means well but she is not a reliable doctor at all. At least half of my appointments are cancelled on no notice. She doesn't fill out required referrals or tests properly or on time resulting in unacceptable delays in care. When you are in an appointment with her she is rushing you out before you sit down and is always preoccupied with another patient's "emergency". She is not informed about the drugs she prescribes - on several occasions has flat out told me I am wrong when I have presented her with facts from the drug manufacturer. Dr O'Connor cares for all her patients but she needs to prioritize her practice or give it up. She is causing too much harm to others by spreading herself so thin. I really like her and hate to give her a terrible review, but there have been several times where her negligence has severely impacted my family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

best doctor around in my eyes ..very compassionate.. gail excellent at triage.. good pair

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. O'Connor is a very compassionate and caring physician. I appreciate that she will give me her full attention when I am in her office. She also will help me with multiple issues in one visit instead of making me book multiple appointments. And the receptionist, Gail, is fantastic. She's one of the best multitaskers I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. O'Connor is very thorough and offers comprehensive medical care. She is very current in her knowledge; moderate in her approach; and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014