Dr. Tamara Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tamara Chan

Dr. Tamara is awesome! My parents see her and thought I should get checked out even though I didn't have anything "wrong" with me. She checks everything and has helped me increase my swimming time and golf swing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Always great with getting me in for adjustments. Dr. Tamara is kind and caring, works with people of all ages. My mom is 80 years old with osteoporosis and Dr. Tamara helped her immensely with her hip and low back pain. Convenient area with lots of parking.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Tamara has an unbelievable wealth of knowledge and understanding of how the human body works. Her adjustments and techniques that she uses to get you better are stuff I've never had before and they work. Foot pain, wrist pain, migraines all gone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Saw Dr. Tamara for a shoulder injury that kept coming back no matter who I would see. A friend of mine said that she is different than your standard chiro and they were not joking. I don't know how she did it and how she knew to fix a weak knee that I've been battling for the last month but she did some muscle strength stuff and now I have a shoulder and knee that are better than ever.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I was in desparate need of a chiropractor for my daughter. Since birth she looked like she had some sort of neck spasm and could only feed on one side. My GP said it would eventually go away and after a few more days it had not changed so I googled Dr. Tamara online. I was more at ease knowing that she has extra training with kids. Two visits and my little girl is feeding on both sides and does not cry bloody murder when you try to straighten her neck. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Sign of a great doctor is someone who never stops learning. I've been a patient of Dr. Tamara for 5 years and she regularly goes to seminars that I have directly benefited from. I have yet to see her for an injury that she can't fix.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Awesome chiropractor. Dr. Tamara adjusts things that other chiros could rarely get. She keeps me moving even though I beat my body up a lot. Staff is friendly and she works on Saturday.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Chan takes fantastic care of me and my family. I cannot begin to describe how supportive and helpful she has been with a recent and unexpected loss in our family. It was a stressful time that pushed my health over the edge and I had pain everywhere. I am on the mend and with her help I know that I can be there to support my family. This barely describes my gratitude that I have Dr. Chan in my corner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Smart woman, very good at what she does. I see Dr. Tamara first for health stuff because she usually has the answer. When she doesn’t she finds the answer for me or refers me to someone who does. Saved me tons of time instead of going to a walk-in clinic. Clinic is easy to find, good parking.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I followed Dr. Tamara from her old clinic because I refuse to see anyone else. She truly listens when you talk to her and treats not just the area of pain but looks for the actual cause. I’ve dealt with chronic low back pain for years and had no idea it was actually coming from my bunion surgery years ago. Anyone else that I’ve seen would only look at my back and would adjust me and send me on my way. My doctor was going to put in a referral to a surgeon because the pain was so bad for so long! I don’t know how I had lived with the pain for so long but thankfully those days are behind me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Tamara Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English