Dr. Tamara Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tamara Chan

Dr Chan looks after my family for a long tine. She is passionate, kind and caring. I recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

You can sense her compassion and desire to help when talking to her and it's reinforced when you meet with her. Dr. Tamara is the first medical professional to take the time to learn and listen about my long history of medical issues. I didn't feel brushed off like so many other times. I appreciate how thorough her exam was and her explanation of what was wrong. I had a bad experience with another chiro who adjusted me within 15 minutes of meeting me and I was sore for a week after. Dr. Tamara heard my concerns and is using techniques that are a better fit for my old body.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Best chiro in town I won’t let anyone else adjust me except Dr Tamara.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Tamara is an amazing chiropractor! I moved away and I refer all my friends and family to her! If I still lived in Calgary she would be my main Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Tamara has such a warm and caring personality that my extremely shy daughter opened up to her on the first visit. She was highly recommended in a Facebook mom's group and I can see why. I sought her out because my daughter was having difficulty with holding pencils, utensils and has been really restless. Dr. Tamara was great at explaining the plan of attack and my daughter is doing so much better after a few visits. I'm very excited for her to open her own clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr Tamara is a no nonsense doctor. She treats the root cause of your illness and not just the symptoms. I trust her and highly recommend her anyone looking for a honest, skilled and attentive chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Excellent doctor. She is great with my kids too. My whole family trusts Dr Chan. We followed her from her last clinic

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I received excellent care from Dr Chan. She is sharp. quick and knowledgeable. I won’t trust anybody else.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr Tamara always takes amazing care of me and is extemely knowledgeable. She is attentive to my own situations and offers solutions that have helped me greatly!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr Tamara gives me great care for the last 5 years. She is amazing and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Tamara Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Parker University
  • University of Calgary

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.