Dr. Tamara Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tamara Chan

Dr. Chan is highly competent with exceptional clinical skills and a caring, approachable and down-to-earth bedside manner. And she has these gifted and magical fingers that can somehow diagnose and fix the problem, through a thick sweater. Needless to say, I am very satisfied with my treatments.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

My experience with Dr. Chan far exceeded my expectations. She takes the time to really dive in and look for what's actually causing the problem vs. getting side-tracked by symptoms. Looking forward to getting my knee issues dealt with once and for all.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I was in a car accident and was dealing with some neck and shoulder pain. Dr. Tamara helped a lot with the pain but the most amazing thing was how she helped me with my low back. I had surgery for scoliosis in my low back when I was 15 and the skin on my left had been num since the surgery. 9 years later, 3 appointment s with Dr. Tamara and I started to feel some tingling in that area. I couldn't believe it! I totally thought I'd never have feeling in that area again. Oh and my neck and shoulder pain are gone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Love love love Dr. Tamara! She's crazy thorough and found problems that I hadn't even told her about. Online booking is super easy.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Chan looks after my family for a long tine. She is passionate, kind and caring. I recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

You can sense her compassion and desire to help when talking to her and it's reinforced when you meet with her. Dr. Tamara is the first medical professional to take the time to learn and listen about my long history of medical issues. I didn't feel brushed off like so many other times. I appreciate how thorough her exam was and her explanation of what was wrong. I had a bad experience with another chiro who adjusted me within 15 minutes of meeting me and I was sore for a week after. Dr. Tamara heard my concerns and is using techniques that are a better fit for my old body.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Best chiro in town I won’t let anyone else adjust me except Dr Tamara.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Tamara is an amazing chiropractor! I moved away and I refer all my friends and family to her! If I still lived in Calgary she would be my main Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Tamara has such a warm and caring personality that my extremely shy daughter opened up to her on the first visit. She was highly recommended in a Facebook mom's group and I can see why. I sought her out because my daughter was having difficulty with holding pencils, utensils and has been really restless. Dr. Tamara was great at explaining the plan of attack and my daughter is doing so much better after a few visits. I'm very excited for her to open her own clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr Tamara is a no nonsense doctor. She treats the root cause of your illness and not just the symptoms. I trust her and highly recommend her anyone looking for a honest, skilled and attentive chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Tamara Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tamara Chan is a Calgarian born and raised. She prides herself on helping her patients get to the best version of themselves through experienced chiropractic care that takes into account a whole body approach to healthcare. Contact her to get your health back and reach the life you were meant to live. Dr. Tamara Chan has received training in the following areas to give you the best approach for your healing: 100 Hour Basic Applied Kinesiology Certification Certified Clinical Chiropractic Neurologist Webster Technique Certified Over 180 hours of training in pediatrics and pregnancy with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)

• English

• Parker University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2008)

• Salutatorian