Ratings for Dr. Tamara Chan

Came to Dr. Tamara after my massage therapist recommended I see her. She's helped a great deal with chronic back pain from my scoliosis.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I was ready to give up on all doctors when my aunt recommended I see dr. Tamara. Two years of hand pain with off/on tingling with no progress. My doctors wanted to schedule me for surgery but I kept putting it off. After seeing Dr.. Tamara 3 times the pain was gone and now she keeps my body together every time I mess it up.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

My son is an elite athlete and we were referred to Dr. Tamara from our chiropractor in Edmonton. She is such an important part of his performance and success. I was so worried about finding a good chiropractor in Calgary but she has gone above all of my expectations. He sustained a knee injury that we thought would end the snowboard season but got him back to training in a couple of visits. Her treatments and cold laser are a godsend!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Wonderful chiropractor who has taken care of me for 6 years and I will continue to see for a long time. She found a genetic condition from my x-rays that no other doctors had ever mentioned and I'm 55.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Tamara is THE BEST in the city. I don't know how she keeps everything in that brain of hers. Last time she found a jaw problem from when I was a kid messing up my shoulder without me even saying anything. Booking online is a piece of cake.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Tamara and have referred many friends and family over that time who love her as much as I do. All say how caring she is and she treats in ways they've never seen before. You can tell she cares about her patients and always doing the best for them.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Great chiropractor with many skills in her tool bag, allowing treatments to be adapted when needed :) Kind and caring too

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Highly recommended. Dr. Tamara cares about her patients and takes great pride in her practice. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Worth every penny! She doesn't treat you like an assembly line and spends more than 2 minutes with you. Truly gifted and it's easy to see how much she cares. Good thing she's young because I'm not going to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

After my first visit with Dr. Tamara I was blown away. My exam was unlike anything I've had with other doctors. She even asked me about issues that I didn't mention because of stuff she found during my exam. I already feel better after my first treatment. When I was sitting in the waiting area this really nice patient of hers started talking with me and said how much Dr. Tamara has helped. She has a genetic condition and can't be seen by just anybody and she switched from another chiropractor to her because of her skills and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Tamara Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tamara Chan is a Calgarian born and raised. She prides herself on helping her patients get to the best version of themselves through experienced chiropractic care that takes into account a whole body approach to healthcare. Contact her to get your health back and reach the life you were meant to live. Dr. Tamara Chan has received training in the following areas to give you the best approach for your healing: 100 Hour Basic Applied Kinesiology Certification Certified Clinical Chiropractic Neurologist Webster Technique Certified Over 180 hours of training in pediatrics and pregnancy with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)

• English

• Parker University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2008)

• Salutatorian