Ratings for Dr. Ashiq Patel

Wow, is this the Dr. Patel I have known and loved for over 10 years. I have known of him yelling at patients before but he has never yelled at me and I am not a good patient. He is one of the best doctors I have ever known and believe me I've known quite a few in my 70 years. He only yells if you do not do what he tells you to do. If we all did what he told us we'd be the healthiest people in the world probably. He may sound rude and mean but he is there to help you improve your health. Most doctors do not care if you get better, the worse you are the more money they get from you. Try doing what he asks or tells you to do you might find out what a great doctor he is.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I think Dr.Patel is an awesome doctor. He really cares unlike the other MDs I have been to. The reviews below are not reasonable at all. There's so much a doctor can do, you need to listen and do your part too. My A1c was 13.5 and now its down to 5.9. Thank you DR.PATEL!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Knowledge 5, Manners -2!! He is mean and rude and yells at you if you don't come in when he says which is about every 6 weeks. He DOES withold medicine if you don't come to your appointments when he wants. I understand that he has liability issues, but I hate being STRESSED OUT that I'm going to be yelled at during an an appointment - which makes you NOT WANT TO GO! DUH!!!I think HE thinks he's inspiring people when he screams at them but NEWSFLASH!!! That doesn't work.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Very unprofessional. He was cruel and put me down stating that my only excersize is flapping my lips. When I began to cry he started yelling at me telling me that I'm weak and might as well crawl in a hole and die. I'm an educated woman (teacher), but he stated that I should give up and go on welfare. I have never been treated so unkindly by another professional. Know one deserves to be put down and treated like a worthless citizen. I will never visit his office again and neither should you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009