Ratings for Dr. David R. Lee

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for sixteen years and he recently helped in the delivery of my daughter. He takes his time with you and is caring.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I love Dr. Lee! He was the ONLY OBGYN who agreed to give me a tubal even though I did not have children. When I expressed my concerns with him, he told me to take a year and think about it, and if I still felt the same way he would do the procedure. Other Doctors in the area (Dr. O'Brien to be specific) told me I wasn't doing my duty as a woman if I did not reproduce and refused to do it. He actually listened to me and saw me as a person and not a baby factory.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Do not go to the doctor if you think children are a gift. I am pregnant with #5 and even though I have been happily married for 18 years, he insisted that we should not have any more children. He never met my children and only spoke with me for 5 minutes during my visit. Very unprofessional. At 33 weeks pregnant, he just didn't seem to offer me any information (except that I should talk to my husband again about gettng my tubes tied.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Lee has been my gynecologist for 15 years. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and is helpful with any questions or concerns tha I have.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Doctor Lee delivered my daughter and has been my doctor ever since. He always has a smile on his face and is very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. I highly recommend Dr. David Lee!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I agree with the other posters here. He was very unsure about some current practices in obstetrics. I read things, asked him about them, and was told that I read too much. When another OB followed up (from his own practice!), they basically said as much. It was a bit disconcerting.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Very condescending. My wife and I are both educated,well read adults in our 30's and he treated us as if we were "below" him. His bedside manners are lacking. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I found him very unhelpful and arrogant. He did not treat my symptoms at all and every occasion where I have had to use him I have been very disgusted by his arrogant manner and belittlement of my problems.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. David R. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)