Ratings for Dr. Eugene Lam

Terrific doctor. Caring, knowledgeable, and not afraid to refer to specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Great doctor. Took the time and listened to all my concerns. A really nice person as well. Saw him on TV (E-channel) as he did Bruce Jenner's Colonoscopy (Keeping up with the Kardashians). A genuinely nice doctor. I had an anesthesiologist for my colonoscopy with him and before I knew it, I was already in the recovery area. No pain at all, I went out and ate lunch right after!! Would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I have had issues with chronic abdominal pain, bleeding and other symptoms that have afforded me numerous hospital and doctors visits. I’ve been dealing with these issues for over 16 years and never in my life have I had a doctor as knowledgeable, caring, and polite as Dr. Lam. He took his time to make sure every test he ran was accurate, followed up and called me at home and on my cell phone to make sure I was okay after every test, and he along with his staff made sure every procedure was scheduled in a timely manner. After 16 years of undiagnosed pain Dr. Lam found out what was wrong. I would recommend Dr. Lam to anyone who has any kind of abdominal issues. Not many specialists hold their titles with pride and act like they should, but Dr. Lam is definitely in a league of his own when it comes to care, accuracy, and overall concern. If you're looking for a great, honest doctor see Dr. Lam.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Eugene Lam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in St. HELENA, CA