Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Marsh

Thorough and comprehensive care. Assures that I am current with routine testing and practices a high level of preventive medicine.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Rude and uncaring physician, never seemed to offer genuine advice or display the slightest bit of concern or interest toward me as a person. She brings in a laptop computer with her and spends 75% of the appointment looking at the computer instead of the patient. Makes very terse and borderline mean observations and suggestions. Often gives very rude lectures and is plainly judgmental/presumptuous. After about 5-6 visits, I officially switched doctors. Doctors are supposed to care about their patients' well-being -- Dr. Marsh just wants to get your appointment over with as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Impressed with knowledge. Kind and interested in my comments and questions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Kept trying to tell her there was something wrong with my shoulder, she gave me medications but never tried to find out what was wrong and made assumptions about what I had and scolded me for not exercising more. Left that doctor and changed, was diagnosed with fibromyalgia with my new physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth M. Marsh's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1976)