Ratings for Dr. Samuel Deutsch

Been with Dr Duetsch for years, always takes time to explain everything including side effects, and how you can expect recovery to go. I trust this man with my life and my children's lives.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Always very helpful, answers all my concerns, referral is never a problem...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Deutsch for abdominal pains repeatedly. Over a period of more than a year, he FAILED to diagnose my gall bladder disease even when I told him I thought it was my gall bladder. When I changed doctors and my gall bladder was finally removed, it had abscessed, gangrene had set in, and I ended up spending three days in the hospital on IV antibiotics. The surgeon told me I should have sought help "sooner"!! I HAD! Dr. Deutsch was "nice" enough, but useless to me as a doctor. I consider Dr. Deutsch among the most useless of doctors that I have seen through the years.

Submitted June 5, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! Spends all the time you need with him. Answers all of your questions. He is kind, thoughtful, caring and smart. Love him, he is the BEST! Stewart Fletcher

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Old fashion doc - he listens to his patients and treats the whole patient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Pleasant doctor and medical staff. Available to discuss concerns but I didn't get the feeling he was responding to my specific questions. It was difficult to deal with the older lady on his office staff. She is officious seemed to WANT to be an obstacle to getting issues resolved with insurance and medical records. If I ever move back, I will avoid this practice to avoid her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Very caring. He spent time with me and listened to what I said.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

We have been patients of this Dr. for over 15 years. He is caring, kind, thorough and a good listener. I am always disappointed when I have to go to a specialist whose staff is not as caring as Dr. Deustch and his staf.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Deutsch is a very loving, caring doc. We've been patients of his for years, and others have become his patients from our word of mouth. I highly recommend him. My husband went to a different doctor first, then seeing the care he received from that doctor and the care I received from Dr. Deutsch, he changed doctors to Dr. Deutsch. He is not a "nanny" doctor, angging about eerything, but he will take good of you and will give you common sense advice.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I took my grandmother to this Dr. as she needed a physical before going to live in an assisted living facility. Fast forward 2 years and she was literally dying in the ER. Before Hospice could be called in, they needed her Dr. to verify that she was "dying". I called the Dr. and he eventually called me back. I told him about Gran and he told me to bring her into his office. I explained that she was in the ER and for OBVIOUS reasons, could not come to his office. He told me to transfer her to a nursing home. I said that I had promised her that I wouldn't do that and she was completely septic and couldn't he please come to the hospital to see her. He told me NO and that "promises were made to be broken." I wouldn't reccommend this cold hearted man to Anyone! Thank heavens for the angel Dr. who stepped in, took over her care and within 24 hours, my grandmother went to be with the Lord after suffering. This happened several years back but only just found this website and shared!

Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Samuel Deutsch's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA