Ratings for Dr. Etienne Groenewald

Absolutely amazing. I experienced him in the emergency room while severely severely ill. Not only that, but I was absolutely terrified as this had been ongoing multiple weeks and getting worse. I went to the ER at the suggestion of my family doctor, where I received the most gentle and effective care. He saved my life, and I am so thankful. I truly wish he had a practice, he’s amazing at his job.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Helped my son so much in the ER with his debilitating OCD and thoughts of harming himself. He gave my son hope!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

He was able to diagnose my emergency in a reasonable amount of time which actually saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I experienced this physician in the emergency room and he is about the most pleasant Dr. I have every met. When I was feeling terrible he made me feel relaxed and he had great humour.. A few of the Dr.s in the hospital have been very unfriendly and treat people like they are not worth seeing or talking to.. Kudos to this physician

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

The best anesthesia I've ever experienced! After discussing my tendency to have post-op nausea, he took pre-emptive action and it worked. Post-op, I had a speedy wake-up time with very little grogginess. IMO, he deserves a 10-star rating! Kudos and thank you, Dr. Groenewald!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Thank you - your care was greatly appreciated. Dr. Groenwald was prompt, thorough and despite one negative test continued to investigate my health problems ultimately recommending surgery which resolved my problem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

It is amazing how such a busy person can remember spouses and family members; show the respect you appreciate when you have concerns about your loved one in hospital;and show that he cares about the total person's health, not just the item which brought the person to emergency. So wish that he had his own practice!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

By far the best doctor I have seen. So personable and so good with the birth of our son. He was by far the best doctor I have ever seen working. I only wish we as a family could have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

absolutely the best doctor,,, wish he had a practice!!! He always knows who you are and is so kind and considerate.., always explains exactly what he will be doing... awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

best doctor i have ever had wish he could be my family doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012