Ratings for Dr. Etienne Groenewald

The best anesthesia I've ever experienced! After discussing my tendency to have post-op nausea, he took pre-emptive action and it worked. Post-op, I had a speedy wake-up time with very little grogginess. IMO, he deserves a 10-star rating! Kudos and thank you, Dr. Groenewald!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Thank you - your care was greatly appreciated. Dr. Groenwald was prompt, thorough and despite one negative test continued to investigate my health problems ultimately recommending surgery which resolved my problem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

It is amazing how such a busy person can remember spouses and family members; show the respect you appreciate when you have concerns about your loved one in hospital;and show that he cares about the total person's health, not just the item which brought the person to emergency. So wish that he had his own practice!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

By far the best doctor I have seen. So personable and so good with the birth of our son. He was by far the best doctor I have ever seen working. I only wish we as a family could have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

absolutely the best doctor,,, wish he had a practice!!! He always knows who you are and is so kind and considerate.., always explains exactly what he will be doing... awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

best doctor i have ever had wish he could be my family doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He was the best Dr. until he allowed me to have a constent contraction due to not monitoring the machines. That caused my placenta to tear, me to start bleeding to death, my son's blood pressure to drop. I also had am allergic reation to epidural and passed out due to lack of oxygen. My son now has developemental delays, stutters and needs to see alot of different specialists. He was the friendliest, best dr I ever had till that happened. meet him in camrose one day and it was a shock! I moved away and he's now moved close? weird.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

dr groenwald is the best doctor i have EVER had !!!!! HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

He is the most wonderful doctor in the world. He is the only doctor I have ever gone to in Camrose that seems to really CARE about you and your concerns. He was there for almost all of my labour, missed the delivery by 6 minutes because he had to go do hip surgery. The next doctor on call didn't even bother to come in to relieve him and luckily the OB/GYN was walking the hall and ran in to catch my little girl. I absolutely love Dr.G and hope he will be on call for my next child! I have seem him in the ER for both myself and my daughter and he's always been extremely knowledgeable, polite, helpful and encouraging! You just CAN'T get a better doctor than him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

An awesome doctor. Dr. G was my doctor in High Level and is greatly missed. It took a number of years for me to become pregnant and he knew how much I wanted a baby. I have never before or after been seen by a doctor that was as caring, compasstionate helpful. Through out my labour Dr. G spent much time with me reassuring me that all was going well.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008