Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Marcus

One of the best doctors I've been to. After a year of seeing many doctors and not finding out what was wrong with me, he was the first to find out what was wrong. You may have to wait a little while before being seen but he takes his time with you and answers all your questions. I love the staff, they're always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

As a new patient my experience was not a good one. While they did take me in on time and the first part of the physical went well, the doctor forgot that I was waiting for a chest x-ray. I had to actually come out of the x-ray room and ask someone to go look for the doctor. The Physician's assistant, while very nice, started texting while she was finalizing my examination. To make it a perfect trifecta, when I was making a follow up appointment the front desk lady who was already helping me took a call in the middle of helping me, started helping the person on the phone and forgot about me. I had to protest to get the attention of the second lady who was on the computer. I have to say though, I like the fact that all tests were done in the premises, and I was given tests for a physical that I never was given before by my former doctor (hearing test, echo cardiogram, etc.) I am going to give this group a second chance. I have a follow up so hopefully they will redeem themselves.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Let me tell you what kind of doctor this is. well not a very good one, he put me on a very strong medication for 9 months without having arthritis. Then one hot summer day I was sitting there and we had a rainy day. well at times the rain was so heavy you had to pull over till it stopped. I saw a lady come in with a boy with downs syndrome and they had to pull over on the Southern State Parkway for about 10 minutes till the rain stopped. They were just 10 minutes late and they were told they were late so they wouldn't be taken and to make another appointment. Can you believe this. 3 times I had an appointment and they said I didn't have one so I demanded to be seen as I took the day off from work so if you are considering going here don't

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever gone to. He was my PCP for many years. He was knowledgeable, profession and kind and most importantly he took time to explain matters. A1 in my book!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

While he was friendly, he and his staff's lack all professionalism. He ate a sandwich when he came into the exam room and continued to eat it while having a discussion with me. His staff was not just inconsiderate, but incompetent. They mixed up files and vital tests on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Marcus's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)