Ratings for Dr. Michael I. Muul

Dont know what the last person in talking about. Awesome doctor, staff, and office. 5 stars

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am a new patient as well as new to this area (Floridian). I have yet to receive surgery from this doctor due to medical delays on my own behalf but I felt compelled to comment based upon the initial consultation office visit alone. This Doctor's office is gorgeous. Aside from being visually stunning- it is immaculate when it comes to cleanliness. I read some comments here critisizing Dr. Muul's personality... I'm not sure what people are expecting. His background and credentials speak highly enough for him. His personality really has nothing to do with performing surgery. I feel honored to be accepted as a new patient and his staff are there to handle the rest. Everything about that place is very classy and high standard. The girls at the front desk are professional, positive lovely attitudes, knowledgeable and well organized. I will even go as far as saying this is the nicest office I have ever been to. Personally I liked his so-called "personality". I definitely want the person who performs surgery on me to be Confident. I didn't consider gauging his personality as we were not on a date to see if we are compatible. He was pleasant, informative, thorough and polite. Highly impressed A+

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

When one of my crowns broke I opted for an implant instead, Dr. Muul and his staff explained everything to me from the beginning of the process to the end. I haven't had to wait but maybe 5 minutes after checking in for my appointment. The staff is super friendly and always able to help or answer any of my questions. I just had the post put in and Dr.Muul explained everything as he was doing it and always made sure I was ok. He even followed up with me two days later to see how I was doing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Muul to anyone that needs a specialist

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Surgery same week as consultation! Great experience before, during and after my son's wisdom teeth were removed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I had a dental emergency on 12/9/2014. I went to see my general dentist who recommended that my tooth be extracted b/c it was to far gone to save it. He referred me to Dr. Muul. I called Dr. Muul from the dentist office and the receptionist was able to get me in the same day! I was so nervous b/c I have never had a tooth extracted, and I was also in so much pain from this tooth. Dr. Muul did a thorough consultation and then his staff came back to explain to me what was covered. Dr. Muul was very informative, and explained the services. During the procedure (I opted to go without laughing gas) Dr. Muul talked me along the whole procedure and kept reminding me to take deep breathes. Before I knew it, I was done!!! His staff also came and gave me detailed aftercare instructions. Everyone at this office was very professional and friendly!!! They made me feel so comfortable. Another plus was that the antibiotic and pain medication I needed was offered here, which made it very convenient. It was also very reasonable in price. I had a good experience, and 24 hours later I am doing GREAT and PAIN-FREE!!!!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Muul

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I've seen Dr. Muul for a few years, ranging from my implants to my daughter's wisdom teeth extractions. The staff is always personable and responsive. After my implant the other day, I was pleased to get a call from Dr. Muul that evening to see how I was doing. Implants take a lot of time, with visits over the months...by now, this is a relationship to keep with professional care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

In December ’13 I had a tooth (molar) pulled by Dr. Muul. I was astonished at how fast the procedure was done. To prep for an implant to replace the tooth, he also did a bone graft. In mid-February he performed my implant. The implant was very easy for the patient. Finally in early May, after my crown was in place, Dr. Muul did a final bite check. In these appointments (and others) Dr. Muul was VERY professional. He is obviously a highly skilled oral surgeon with the latest equipment (and a very attractive office). Twice during these months I walked into the office without an appointment for some small issue. Both times I saw Dr. Mull within 10-20 minutes for a brief consultation. I highly recommend Dr. Muul. He is not terribly outgoing at first, so it helps (as I did) to provide a friendly countenance upon first meeting him. A little smile (and lack of fear) on the patient’s part will go a long ways. After our initial meeting he always greeted me with a smile and friendly words.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed under general anesthesia. The surgery went went and Dr. Muul even called that evening to check up on her. The printed instructions were very clear. Appreciated the opportunity to purchase the recovery medications at the office and skip a trip to the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

My poor 8 year old had the worst experience of her life having two teeth pulled. She has a tendency to be overly dramatic anyway but this doctor had no patience with her and was very matter of fact when he said "calm down and stop fighting us or we will stop and bring you back and put you to sleep". She is EIGHT!! He seemed to be in too much of a hurry and did not believe her when she was screaming how much the needle hurt. The laughing gas should have put her in the I don't care land but they did not give it time to kick in. I am worried she is traumatized by this now and will have a terrible fear of dentists. Bedside manner was zero. Only good thing about his office was his staff. They were great. Him, not so much!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had. This doctor rammed a needle into the roof of my mouth and walked out of the room. He completed the extraction but in the process broke the bones which were protruding through the gum. I had to go back to him. He filed the bones down but the pain is still there daily. This happened over 5 years ago and this area in my gum is still painful. I have got to find another oral surgeon to correct the damage he did or continue to live in pain for the rest of my life. My advice is find someone else!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Michael I. Muul's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)