Ratings for Dr. Qamrunnisa Rahman

Dr. Rahman should be avoided at all costs! She is incompetent as well as her staff! The nurses took my blood pressure incorrectly which resulted in Dr. Rahman putting me on THREE different blood pressure medications at the same time! I am Native Ammerican and I drove an hour and a half to the nearest Federal Native Health Facility and they immediately took me off of the meds. Over the course of three visits at the Native facility it was determined my blood pressure was near perfect & the high blood pressure meds Dr. Rahman had me on could have KILLED me!! On another occasion, after falling down my stairs, my ankle and foot blew up four times the original size and turned purple, I couldn't walk on it. I was in terribe pain. I went to Dr. Rahman and she didn't even touch my foot. she just told me it was sprained and refused to give me pain meds. She told me to take Ibuprofen. I ended up in the emergency room, had emergency Surger and now have two rods and pins in my foot and ankle!! I also had a physical examination with Dr. Rahman, I never took off my clothes and the only time she touched me was with her stethoscope to listen to my lungs. She is 100% incompetent and you will spend over 3 hours waiting for an appointment where you are verbally assaulted by the staff and the broken English speaking doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Horrible Dr! Stay away from her! Had a recurrent UTI and she will not prescribe me more antibiotics. Had to go to urologist where I tested positive for UTI . My bladder now is irritated from the infection not being taken care of and its taking a long time if ever heals. She is rude and thinks she knows it all. Always had a gut feeling about her. I guess I learned the hard way.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I dont even want to write how much I hate her. It will make me sick dealing with it. But she didnt know what a blood clot was and didnt know what a swollen leg or calf meant several times. I hope she dies I hate her I could of had a embolism and died because of her and now I have vein damage because she failed to treat my bloodclot before i got worse for the rest of my life. The nurses are jerks too. The black nurse walked way ahead of my when I was limping with a blood clot suffering in tons of pain and was like come on come on and didnt even try to help me or explain why my heart RATE WAS 120 which is super high wtf? Also, ill add she has a accent and she doesn't always understand what you are saying in comments half the time. If she has to explain something its simple like just a yes or no answer when your wondering why you should take a medicine or get off another. I changed my doctor but it was do late damage was done she should lose her liscence.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Avoid this doctor. The first rating is true she does not care for patients health. You will continue to suffer to the point your are in an emergency room.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I saw this Dr. several times after my Dr. retired, she acted very nice at first,then started telling me about how worried she was that she was going to be sued. She said I had no idea how many Dr.s get sued. Several times she never examed me:nurse took blood pressure and weight'.She only asked me questions about my health 2 times in 8 visits. The last and final time I visited her she was in a screaming match with a patient in the next room. The man kept telling her that she is always rude and never listens,I was her next patient and as I had known her to be moody, I literally was nervous,and I am a 40year old woman. She came in threw her folder on table and again started telling me how careful she has to be ,as Drs are always being sued.She preceded to be verbally rude to me and I said nothing,hoping she would calm down. She then refused to give me my ulcer medince,which I was out of and had made the appt. because my medince needed to refilled.She said if you are outof it u dont needit

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

my rating for this doctor is as showing, to be fair to other people to make their own opinion I choose not to make any more comments on this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Qamrunnisa Rahman's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup