Ratings for Dr. Gurpreet S. Bajwa

I have going to Dr. Bajwa for a few months now. He's been great about taking care of my refills and getting me in for appointments when I need to. He's been nothing but thorough during my physical exams and even calls me after my results come back. I plan to continue seeing him. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This guy was a joke. Didn't bother trying to answer my questions and concerns. Tried to get the blood test over with. Did not pay attention to cleanliness when it came to what his blood drawing equipment was touching. The appointment was just over 5 mins. I left amazed that this guy has so many good reviews. I wrote a letter to my insurance company afterwards to reinstate my free physical and not waste it on this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The most amazing doc I ever had Smart intuitive warm energetic andpersonable want him 2 always b my doc

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr.G. Bajwa is a truly amazing Physician! He's Board Certified, Knowlegeable & completely tuned into his patient & their medical needs! He is both medically astute, patient, intuitive & caring! We find him to be light-years BETTER than many older burned-out doctors we have had the misfortune to experience that need to retire to keep from their medical practice!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

This doctor took over a retiring doctor's practice. He speaks to his patients with kindness and shows a genuine interest in what they are saying. You notice that he is truly listening, not thinking about other things. So far, I have not been to him for any major illness, just routine check ups, however, I have confidence because he asks questions and always answers mine.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I recently went to Dr. Bajwa after I found I had high blood pressure at the emergency room. He was very patient and thorough in his approach. After 2 visits, he got my blood pressure under control and found that I had high cholesterol as well. I feel so much better now and I'm really glad I found him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I would not recommend Dr. Bajwa to anyone. My daughter came to him 3 times in the spring. First visit for passing out--he referred us to specialists (He never reviewed the results of these referrals.) Second visit for a physical. Third visit for extreme thirst, using the bathroom and weight loss. All three visits were within a 3 month period. At the third visit, I asked for a blood sugar test. He said it would be a "waste of time." He said to come back when she was feeling better to get a fasting test. He said there was no way she had Daibetes. (If he had reviewed the results from the specialists, he would have seen that her glucose was high months earlier.) We went to the emergency room two days later and she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and was in ketoacidosis. Of course, he is always on time and willing to listen--there is never anyone in his waiting room. Please do not trust your loved ones with this man!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Bajwa loves people, the most important quality aside from medical qualifications when I choose a physician. He is an excellent listener and I have never had a problem arranging an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr.Bajwa has been wonderful to me and for me. He listens -- never rushes me and is always willing to try something else if I am having trouble with the medications I have been on. I give him a very high rating.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Bajwa is very friendly and listens. I can always get a same day appointment, which is great!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Gurpreet S. Bajwa's Credentials

• WakeForestU (Grad. 1998)