Ratings for Dr. Afzal Muhammad

What a terrible experience!!! He didn't even have the common sense to wash or sanitize his hands before examining my daughter! I was disgusted!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

DR. AFZAL MUHAMMAD IS A BAD DOCTOR! HE DOESNT DO HIS JOB PROPERLY. HE HAS POOR COMMUNICATION & LISTENING SKILLS. HE DOES NOT WRITE CORRECT, ACCURATE CLINICAL NOTES OF YOUR DIAGNOSIS!!!! I CAN ACTUALLY SAYS HE LIES WHEN HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. HE SHOULD NOT BE IN A MEDICAL FIELD!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO BRING THIS TO CP24'S ATTENTION FOR THE PUBLIC TO KNOW.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Absolutely embarassing that the medical community has given this guy a license. Forget about patient care and empowerment. This guy will ridicule and humiliate you, give you an unsatisfactory diagnosis without any reasoning or explanation, and usher you out under 1 MINUTE! It is so unfortunate how greed driven he is to pump large volumes of patients out by compromising their well being. Better to spend time finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had similar experience as the poster below me. He saw me for only 1-2 mins and didn't listen to why I was really there. Seemed to be in a hurry however, the clinic was empty! I noticed that he barely spent any time with any of the other patients as well. Wouldn't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Terrible doctor. Took 1 minute to see me and misdiagnosed me. Not the first time. Do not go to brampton walk in clinic on mountainash rd in Brampton. Dr MUSSANI is also terrible from this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016