Ratings for Dr. Afzal Muhammad

He is the worse dr I have ever seen. He did not check my new born daughter when she was sick. And told me to give her steam she will be ok.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Worst experience I’ve had at the mountainas urgent care He was literally in the room for 30 seconds! He didn’t take the time to listen to my concerns. Just prescribed me medication and left. I ended up going to the ER where I was properly diagnosed and given a completely different drug. The Dr at the ER was shocked by what Dr. Muhammad had prescribed me!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Worst doctor experienced ever Did not check temperature and provided antibiotics Moreover, symptoms got worse

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He did sutures on my hand and it healed perfectly. He did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am shocked to see low rating for this doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He knows what the issue is and he gives proper medicine.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

What a terrible experience!!! He didn't even have the common sense to wash or sanitize his hands before examining my daughter! I was disgusted!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

DR. AFZAL MUHAMMAD IS A BAD DOCTOR! HE DOESNT DO HIS JOB PROPERLY. HE HAS POOR COMMUNICATION & LISTENING SKILLS. HE DOES NOT WRITE CORRECT, ACCURATE CLINICAL NOTES OF YOUR DIAGNOSIS!!!! I CAN ACTUALLY SAYS HE LIES WHEN HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. HE SHOULD NOT BE IN A MEDICAL FIELD!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO BRING THIS TO CP24'S ATTENTION FOR THE PUBLIC TO KNOW.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Absolutely embarassing that the medical community has given this guy a license. Forget about patient care and empowerment. This guy will ridicule and humiliate you, give you an unsatisfactory diagnosis without any reasoning or explanation, and usher you out under 1 MINUTE! It is so unfortunate how greed driven he is to pump large volumes of patients out by compromising their well being. Better to spend time finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had similar experience as the poster below me. He saw me for only 1-2 mins and didn't listen to why I was really there. Seemed to be in a hurry however, the clinic was empty! I noticed that he barely spent any time with any of the other patients as well. Wouldn't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Terrible doctor. Took 1 minute to see me and misdiagnosed me. Not the first time. Do not go to brampton walk in clinic on mountainash rd in Brampton. Dr MUSSANI is also terrible from this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Afzal Muhammad's Credentials

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard PPO
Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
  • Medicare (General)
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)