Ratings for Dr. Gus G. Emmick

More of a pediatrician than an adult's doctor. Very low on patient empathy. Terrible office staff. Always in a rush. Intelligent.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I love my doctor and all the staff at the Elliot! Would not change anything!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

We have been with Gus since moving to NH in 2002. He was my mom's new doctor at the time and she recommended him. Myself and my two girls also see him, meaning that he treats 3 generations of my family. He genuinely cares about my well-being, listens to my concerns, and checks everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

We've been with Dr. Gus Emmick shortly after he started. Besides his thorough professional demeanor and his friendly manner. He is tops as a doctor. He and his staff are meticulous in their care. Using computers to record everything. Enabling electronic communications with them. Very knowledgeable and on-time, the word "routine" is simply not in his vocabulary. If you were to spec out a model doctor then Gus would be the results.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

As a patient of Dr. Emmick's for nearly a decade, I have grown to trust his knowledge and look for his advice first and foremost. He makes himself accessible, is happy to answer any and all questions, and gives quick responses when contacting the office outside of appointments. His staff are helpful, pleasant, and truly get to know the patients. I will soon have my own child, and when she makes her appearance, she will absolutely become another of Dr. Emmick's patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Emmick is our son's Pediatrician. He is extremely nice and can talk to our son on his level. He takes the time to answer any and all of my questions as well as be patient with my son when he isn't so sure about what the doctor is trying to do to him. I am so happy I found him as a doctor. My son doesn't even mind going to the doctor's office. Dr. Emmick and his whole staff make the experience a pleasant one. Also, Dr. Emmick is highly knowledgable and gives great advice on raising a child and what to look out for. I thoroughly recommend Dr. Emmick and his staff for Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Gus G. Emmick's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)