Ratings for Dr. R. Mark Rummel

Dr. R. Mark Rummel is not a very professional doctor. I had the most horrid eye appointment experience ever. Dr. was rude, un-set and very angry.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Rummel's are the most incompetent, arrogant people I have ever dealt with. DO NOT use them if you value your vision. They know who I am! Nearly went blind because of them...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

All the staff was very professional and courteous. They also talked to you and made the exam very pleasant. I will recommend them always. I feel comfortable going in for my cataract surgery. So glad my husband And I had him recommended to us !!!! Sincerely, Ramona Trigg

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Mark is one of the most caring doctors in Prescott. I have been treated in his office over 20 years. Impressive training and competence. He came to his office on a Sunday once, treated me for a cactus spine in my eye. Would not accept payment. Does not get better in my judgement.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

AWESOME EXPERIENCE! Dr. Rummel was very helpful! He discovered an astigmatism that had been missed by others and my new glasses have made my headaches disappear completely. Rummel Eye Care is great!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Doctor asked three times why patient was there, ask why patient was in a wheelchair, did not know what NPH disease was, and he is a MD, Phd.Dr. refused to treat with husband in room, after a small remark ref to his out dated equip., which was not able to be used to test a handicaped person

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Dr. R. Mark Rummel's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1980)

GHI