Ratings for Dr. Erik S. Horsley

The overall service experience with the healthcare portion was good. However the staff was not knowledgeable about insurance, deductibles, and such. I was under the impression that I had paid up front for every visit and was charge a certain amount every visit, then in June 2014 I get for services in October 2013. They could not give a clear answer as to why I had to paid up front and then was also billed. The office uses an outside billing service so the lady I spoke doesn't even work in the office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Horsley and his staff are the best! I had no waiting time. Got right in. He did both manual adjustment and used the new Pro-Adjuster system. Almost fell asleep, I felt so much better. Also, was able to try the new Hydro-Massage bed, TOTALLY AWESOME!! Worked great! I would recommend Erik and his staff to all of my friends! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I treated with Dr Horsley after some knuckle head caused a car accident with me. I started mid January and stopped in April. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Very professional and yes a little nerdy with his braces and Charlie Brown sweaters. He has all the newest technology to help you feel your best. I thought the pro adjuster was weird until it started clearing up my pain. Also his new K laser is awesome! Helped shave several weeks off my healing time. Which who does that when the chiropractor makes more money for the longer you treat? The most honest Dr I know! Thanks for helping me get back to 100% He is one of the few people out there that actually cares about his patient's recovery instead of a paycheck....

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Hydro massage bed is broken. It is stuck on level one. It is a waste of time and very disapointing. Staff not helpful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I was in a car accident and was in a lot of pain when I came into Dr. Horsley. He was very kind and helpful! He helped me get back to feeling GREAT like I felt before my accident! His staff was also very helpful. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

My wife and I treated with Dr Horsley. He was knowledgeable and helpful to both of us in getting back to normal. We were in a car accident in late August and treated with him until early December. The staff there is great! Amy was always helpful and friendly. I would say Dr H. was kind've nerdy. (not that that took away from any of his professionalism or helpfulness) I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Wrong phone number listed on above.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008