You may also like

Rate Dr. William E. Shuell

Dr. William E. Shuell's Ratings

I had "the Works of liposuction" done with Dr. Shuell and fat transfer to my breasts...I am so amazed and HAPPY! His procedures have changed my life! I am forever grateful for the microscopic scars of his lipo treatment as opposed to the large scars and downtime from other treatments I researched. I don't know why everyone doesn't use Dr. Shuell's method! He is professional, as is his office. I've never met a more patient and understanding doctor. I recommend him to anyone wanting to get back those years from your body that babies take away. And the level of confidence he has given me...priceless!! Dr. Shuell is a rare breed! I'm so grateful to have met him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I traveled from North Dakota to Phoenix Arizona. I had eye trough filler for some terrible under eye bags. Dr. Shuell's procedure was awesome !! I had Botox for angry 11's in my forhead and crows feet around eyes. I also had face filler for lines around my mouth. When I returned home to ND my husband said I looked ten years younger!
I will definitely make the trip back to Arizona for follow up injections. I am also considering Lipo / fat redistribution from him only. Thank you Dr. Shuell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Re-made everything. Started with the thighs, hips, abdomen, bras rolls, and knees. Look great. Loved the doctor so much that I went back to him several times as you can see. He was able to give back to me what time and babies had taken away. Looking forward to the last bit on my arms this summer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Shuell did my procedure, after 1 week post op, i can already see a difference on my treated areas. Dr Shuell was very professional and answered all my questions/concerns. i would greatly recommend him to my friends. Thank you Dr Shuell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I was very pleased with my expereince and would reccomend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr. Shuell came recommended to me. I was very nervous up front with having surgery but he and the staff were just amazing. He has a great rapport with his staff and just being in that friendly environment melted away my anxiety. He has the skill of an artist, and making me feel comfortable was VERY important to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I went in for a revision on some previous work that I was not pleased with. I expressed what I didn't like and he immediately he saw what I was taking about, he also suggested some other areas that would compliment what I was having done. Dr. Shuell was knowledgable, very easy to talk to, and understood what I wanted. He called me the next day to see how I was feeling "wow" the Dr. Calling back... What a difference from the first Dr. It's only one week and I see a big difference in my stomach and hips. I am so happy I can only imagine what the end result will be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Dr Schuell is the best hands down. i had a tummy tuck and my breasts done. I have even had doctors comment on the great work that was done. Thank you dr schuell, your the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr Sheull and his staff were patient and answered all my questions, I initially went in for a traditional lipo of my lovehandles and stomach but tried the body-jet and was amazed at the speedy recovery of only 2 weeks! I lost 4 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips after only 2 weeks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Shuell is a rarity in the medical field. I am having a breast augmentation and was so impressed with his attention to my needs and desired end result at the very first consultation. He gave me all the pros and cons for my body type and latest techniques. Dr. Shuell is highly recommended in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1914097].votes_count ]]