Ratings for Dr. William E. Shuell

Will not find a better MD across the US than Dr. Shuell!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr William Shuell is an artist! I had tumescent liposuction of the abdomen and flanks. I'm petite and athletic, so I expected a 2 inch improvement. I lost 4 inches. Dr Shuell knew all of the areas to sculpt in order to optimize my booty and give me a great waistline. His staff is well organized and his location is nice. He was also kind enough to fit me into his schedule even though his schedule was booked. It has been a month, and I am back to hiking and doing yoga. Well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have always been self conscious of the fat that built up in my back bra area. There were rolls! I researched many doctors and found Dr Shuell to be more experienced in the tumescent liposuction. I was nervous about getting the procedure done but he and the nurse made me feel so comfortable I felt safe in their hands. I was awake during the whole procedure and did not feel a thing. It's been 6 weeks and I feel great! Dr Shuell is truly a perfectionist with a soft touch. I am going to go back to get my stomach, waist and hips later this year. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I did tumescent for my hips, waist, posterior area, abs, and under arms. 5.5 inches off waist and -10 lbs now and counting, 3 months since I did the procedure. Dr. Shuell did a fantastic job. I felt safe and in professional hands with him and the staff. His experience as an OBGYN doctor was a huge plus. This is the guy!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my liposuction. The doctor, nurses and staff were MORE than helpful and made me feel quite comfortable at all times.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had liposuction on my waist and abdomen 3 weeks ago. I am 46 and have been putting it off for 10 years. Dr. Shuell was great about my anxities and concerns. I was so relaxed during the procedure that I slept through the whole thing. I am starting to get my figure back and I am feeling great. My husband compliments me all the time and giving me those looks that he use to give me. I will and do recommend Dr. Shuell to my family and friends.Thank you Dr. Shuell

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I had my procedure almost a year ago. He removed my saddlebag area. Amazing talent, I was tentative about the success of sculpting. I felt and looked better immediately. He has the best bedside manner. He is very good at what he does. He really does understand the shape of a woman, even the scars from the procedure are hardly visible. I did need to do some repair work. He agreed to fix that area. I trust that the area that needs to be fixed will be fixed. Yes, I would do other procedures with him. He guarantees his work. DR Shuell, Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had "the Works of liposuction" done with Dr. Shuell and fat transfer to my breasts...I am so amazed and HAPPY! His procedures have changed my life! I am forever grateful for the microscopic scars of his lipo treatment as opposed to the large scars and downtime from other treatments I researched. I don't know why everyone doesn't use Dr. Shuell's method! He is professional, as is his office. I've never met a more patient and understanding doctor. I recommend him to anyone wanting to get back those years from your body that babies take away. And the level of confidence he has given me...priceless!! Dr. Shuell is a rare breed! I'm so grateful to have met him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I traveled from North Dakota to Phoenix Arizona. I had eye trough filler for some terrible under eye bags. Dr. Shuell's procedure was awesome !! I had Botox for angry 11's in my forhead and crows feet around eyes. I also had face filler for lines around my mouth. When I returned home to ND my husband said I looked ten years younger! I will definitely make the trip back to Arizona for follow up injections. I am also considering Lipo / fat redistribution from him only. Thank you Dr. Shuell

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Re-made everything. Started with the thighs, hips, abdomen, bras rolls, and knees. Look great. Loved the doctor so much that I went back to him several times as you can see. He was able to give back to me what time and babies had taken away. Looking forward to the last bit on my arms this summer.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. William E. Shuell's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1979)