Ratings for Dr. William E. Shuell

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Shuell and the entire staff from day 1. He is extremely knowledgeable with great bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable and confident in his work. I had liposuction in my upper and Lower abdomen, flanks, sacrum and love handles. It's been three months and much of my swelling has gone done. Today I'm going on for my post op appointment and to talk to him on how he thinks I'm healing. I highly recommend going to see him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I feel like I won the lottery with Dr Shuell. The saying is true "feel like a million bucks" after working with him. To start, he is an astute professional and is an absolute expert in his craft. I originally wanted a Brazilian butt lift and expressed my concern about my trouble areas (belly and rear hips) aka the spare tire. Dr Shuell explained to me a few facts about my anatomy and how my specific athletic shape would benefit from him simply sculpting with liposuction sans a BBL. I can honestly and truthfully say that I am beyond thrilled that I entrusted Dr Shuell and his judgement because my shape has truly been beautified all thanks to Dr Shuell. His staff is incredible as well. I worked with Shannon through the entire process and I couldn't help but to hug her after my procedure. They both were with me during the procedure and I was 100% comfortable the entire time. They ensured my comfort was above adequate and my pain was minimal. I cannot wait to show my friends and recommend this truly professional Doctor and team to them. Incredible.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

with Dr Shuell was great, he answered every single question before I asked and made me feel extremely confident in his abilities. The process wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, I actually giggled during the lipo part because I felt like he was tickling me.Dr. Shuell did an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier, even though all the swelling I’m super ecstatic with his work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Having my lipo and BBL with Dr. Shuell was definitely the best decision I could've made. It was the first time I got a preocedure like this and i felt very comfortabke and helped by Dr Shuell and all his staff, the nurse was also amazing, making me feel relax at all times during the surgery. Im so happy with the results. Dr Shuell did a very beautiful job and now I know why he is considered the best doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Shuell and his staff are wonderful! He did a great job on my liposuction of my upper and lower stomach, outer thighs, and flanks. It was a great decision to get the procedure and use Dr. Shuell.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain/answer questions. 5 days post-op and already love the results!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I went to Dr. Shuell for tumescent liposuction of my chin, chest (man-breasts) and waist. My girlfriend had some work done a couple years ago at the same office, but with a different doctor, who I met and was great. Unfortunately, he was not available, but Dr. Shuell, who we had met briefly, was available, so I went with him. I had read his great reviews so I felt good about it. The procedure was about a week ago, and my 1 week post-op meeting was yesterday. The whole thing went great! Dr. Shuell is knowledgable and pleasant. Their staff is friendly and caring. I had a wonderful experience, and would definitely recommend Dr. Shuell to anyone looking to get some liposuction done.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Will not find a better MD across the US than Dr. Shuell!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr William Shuell is an artist! I had tumescent liposuction of the abdomen and flanks. I'm petite and athletic, so I expected a 2 inch improvement. I lost 4 inches. Dr Shuell knew all of the areas to sculpt in order to optimize my booty and give me a great waistline. His staff is well organized and his location is nice. He was also kind enough to fit me into his schedule even though his schedule was booked. It has been a month, and I am back to hiking and doing yoga. Well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have always been self conscious of the fat that built up in my back bra area. There were rolls! I researched many doctors and found Dr Shuell to be more experienced in the tumescent liposuction. I was nervous about getting the procedure done but he and the nurse made me feel so comfortable I felt safe in their hands. I was awake during the whole procedure and did not feel a thing. It's been 6 weeks and I feel great! Dr Shuell is truly a perfectionist with a soft touch. I am going to go back to get my stomach, waist and hips later this year. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. William E. Shuell's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1979)