Ratings for Dr. William J. Rizzo

Worst experience ever. The reason why people hate dentists. Went in for a checkup, get a bill on the mail for almost $1000. Thank you Dr. Rizzo!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I had a great experience with this practice. excellent work. recommend this practice

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Very bad nurses and doctors are very rude and disrespectful don't come here stay far away !!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very rude staff one nurse Valerie is very rude and disrespectful . She told me that she hopes I get cavities and as well has no respect for your mouth she isn't gentle and makes snarky comments when she's cleaning your mouth . She is a very negative person and brings down my whole experience when there . Okay doctor very bad staff

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Omgosh I can't believe the negative remarks! We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rizzo. Spur of the moment emergency appt, perfect repair, state of the art office and very friendly office and tech staff! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you! Thank you to all of them!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr.Rizzo is a pompous, arrogant person that has no regard for his patients or staff. He talks to his helping hands as though they are complete imbeciles, right in front of his patients! I was completely uncomfortable multiple times, with the way he treated multiple girls. Interesting that during multiple visits over several years, I never saw the same staff member twice. On to me....he told me I might need a root canal before drilling my tooth. I said OK. Then he drilled it out and charged several hundred dollars for a temporary filling instead of actually giving my root canal the same day. He could have easily said he did not have time that day and waited to drill it out when he had time. I explained I couldn't afford a several hundred dollar temporary filling he he could care less. I left and went to Celebration Dental group and now have Dr. White who is fair, honest, respectful, and has an amazing HAPPY staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Staff is very horrible and one of the woman dental assistants is very rude and told me I will always get cavities and she hopes I so and always drills into my guns even when I say stop very good doctor with very horrible staff

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Best Dentist, I went for and emergency and they took me in with out waiting, Dr Jeffrey Rizzo was available during the weekend, when I call him he prescribe me medications and I felt better.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Great team, after reading some of the negative posts I decided to post also. I had some of the same issues as some of the unhappy campers. The reality is that no doctor is perfect, and dental work is especially sensitive due to teeth being right on top of nerve endings. That said, the Rizzo team continues to do a great job year after year, no matter how many mistakes we might make, we can't be judged by just one.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Awful experience. Still having problems with feelings and crown he did back 4 yeras ago, need to redone everything:(

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013