Ratings for Dr. Fernando Kuhn

I’ve been seeing Dr. Kuhn since I was 20. Over the past 23 years He has been awesome, knowledgeable, kind, and always has gone the extra mile in his customer service / care with my mom and myself. I would and have recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Kuhn.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Terrible this dr needs few lessons on patients with mental disorders instead pumping ya full meds where ya almost die .You question him overmedicating a patient he lies .Puts ya on meds for things you do not have like epilepsy .Be earned terrible dr

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr.Kuhn is absolutely the best. He is patient, caring, knowledgeable and treats his patient with respect. Im so glad he is my family Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Kuhn is a great Doctor. Cares about you as a patient. Takes time to listen. Once I went in to get a perscription refill and I didn't do it right because I asked questions and he said let me know that I was there for a refill only. I was a bit put off, but it was my mistake. Anyway he felt so bad about it that he called me to make sure I was ok as he could tell I was worried about something. I call that a Dr. who cares about you . I have never felt that he didn't know what he was doing. So the the person who shared a negative review, this is absolutely not who Dr. Kuhn is.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

A despicable human being without a shred of empathy or medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have seen Dr Kuhn since I was pregnant with my son in 2011. This doctor is by for more than just a doctor. He cares about that appointment whatever it may be give the time to my family and me to speak be heard and respond. Very respectful and I truly am so incredibly blessed he is our doctor! I work in healthcare and understand the basis of what he does and he does so much more than he needs to. You can tell he loves his profession, life is good and it reflects on his patients. I just want to put in out there that I thank you so much Dr Kuhn for everything you give my family in words of wisdom every time we see you. We are truly grateful to have you in our lives.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

In a well run office, always on time and courteous, thorough, and caring! Need more like him!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is an amazing Doctor! ! So caring and comforting never rushes us out of the office. Our family has been with him over 10 yrs and think so highly of him there's nothing bad we could ever say!! He's top knotch and knows his stuff, always keeping up with new information coming out. Simply the best !!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Simply the best. 11 years with him and I would never think of changing!!! I trust him with my children and my life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Fantastic! very knowledgeable and great "bed side manner" and very understanding of his patients. The front staff are awesome! The only minor issue- It can be difficult to get an appointment ( go to the rest or wait for the best!)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016