Ratings for Dr. Luke Johnson

Mental health can be a confrontational topic to discuss. I’ve never felt so comfortable discussing personal issues - his knowledge & abilty to speak in ‘lamens terms’ clearly & calmly is outstanding. Thank you - you’re a credit to your profession.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Can highly recommend him to anyone who has a mental illness. A best doctor. He knows what he is doing .

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have always been put on the right treatment and he always has the right advice and right choice of medication . I highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

He is the best doctor in town . He helps and uses the best treatment to get you on your feet. No one like him . He deserves a 6 star..

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

He is a best doctor and good man and helps a lot of people like me. Wagga is lucky to have him..

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Luke has helped save my life on numerous occasions. I think he could be tricky to get along with as people may take him the wrong way as he is quite straight forward, however once you get to know him you can tell he has your best interest at heart and genuinely wants to help you. The girls out the front are always courteous and helpful, a really smooth flowing practice. I would certainly recommend him as a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Continues to be an essential part of my restored mental health inner circle. I've lived through what I'd be without his help and am comforted I never need to be in that pitiful mindset ever again while I continue following our treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

After reading such good reviews we were very hopeful but going to this doctor for me was a big waste of time and money. Don't think he was very knowledgeable in this area at all and just sort of went on with rubbish. Very unhelpful and found him to be very snobby talking about his children's nanny etc. Didn't pay $600 to her about the nanny.

Submitted February 14, 2017

The best and top doctor . You can never find better. He is a good and genuine man!! 😊

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Professional, personable and our silver lining to a correct diagnosis for our daughter. He is kind and open and has extensive knowledge within his profession. He clearly refreshes his knowledge with new breakthroughs in mental health research thus providing best outcome for his patients. Very thankful we were referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016