Ratings for Dr. Luke Johnson

I have enough of his abuse and unkind therapy . I really want him to help me..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Luke has helped save my life on numerous occasions. I think he could be tricky to get along with as people may take him the wrong way as he is quite straight forward, however once you get to know him you can tell he has your best interest at heart and genuinely wants to help you. The girls out the front are always courteous and helpful, a really smooth flowing practice. I would certainly recommend him as a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Continues to be an essential part of my restored mental health inner circle. I've lived through what I'd be without his help and am comforted I never need to be in that pitiful mindset ever again while I continue following our treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

After reading such good reviews we were very hopeful but going to this doctor for me was a big waste of time and money. Don't think he was very knowledgeable in this area at all and just sort of went on with rubbish. Very unhelpful and found him to be very snobby talking about his children's nanny etc. Didn't pay $600 to her about the nanny.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The best and top doctor . You can never find better. He is a good and genuine man!! 😊

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Professional, personable and our silver lining to a correct diagnosis for our daughter. He is kind and open and has extensive knowledge within his profession. He clearly refreshes his knowledge with new breakthroughs in mental health research thus providing best outcome for his patients. Very thankful we were referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

A Good man. Worth seeing. He really helps you in psychiatry and psychotherapy. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Have been a patient for over a year, i am tough work and he is an excellent Psych.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

After reading the post about the client using their Medibank Private cover, I went and talked to them about my cover and how I might be able to claim. They said Dr Johnson doesn't have any item numbers that you can claim for his office services through them.You can only claim with him as your Dr if you are in hospital. I have top hospital and extras and there is nothing I can claim seeinghim for an appointment in his office. The lady said the client would of got confused with Medicare saftey net. If you are on a disability pension you hit the saftey net limit quicker, which would end up with them getting so much back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Without Dr Johnson and his expert care, I simply would not be alive to write this review today. He is caring, open, honest and his knowledge and experience is outstanding. I'm so glad I was referred to him, saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015