Ratings for Dr. Aaron K. Lee

I visited his office awhile ago, located on Kingsway by Nanaimo St. I don't normally write reviews of mDs but my experience was awful. I had the worst cleaning of my life at his office. His equipment is outdated, and he only used a hand scaler for my whole mouth. My gums were pulpy and bloody even after the appointment. He was in such a rush, he did a hack job. Also I was billed for fluoride and polishing even though I received neither. I also had my wisdom teeth pulled by him and the local anesthetic wore off very quickly - he did not give me additional freezing.. I'm not sure why.. He just wanted to go through with the extraction and said we would have to wait an additional 10 minutes for the freezing to work.. It was a complicated extraction and he had to saw my tooth - it was painful, and when he gave me my wisdom tooth to take home, his staff didn't even bother cleaning it up. They just gave me it in a plastic wrap - with some tissue and blood on it. Disgusting, and unsanitary. And again, they overcharged me. Billed me for additional procedures that were not performed. I assumed because I had insurance, it was okay to pad my bill? I was only covered for 500$ however, and did end up paying out of my pocket.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I love Dr. Aaron. He was compassionate and understood my fears. I am bringing my whole family to him. He has a patient for life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011