Ratings for Dr. Anne C. Weiss

I have been suffering for over two years with at least three herniated discs in my spine. Every waking moment is agony. But! She felt that it is nothing serious and that nothing could be done. She even rejected my request to see another doctor. Do NOT see this evil lady.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Weiss was extremely impatient and dismissive. She would not listen to or answer or questions or explain her recommendations. She would rather prescribe medication instead of talking to you to find out what is going on. She has NO bedside manner. I do not need my doctor to be my best friend, but I do need my doctor to treat me like a human being.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

So far my experience with her has been really good. I only waited ten minutes. She spent a lot of time asking personal questions and getting to know me. Performed a thorough medical exam. I was unsure of whether I wanted to get a difficult procedure done and she talked with me in detail about pros and cons. I corresponded back and forth with her about it and she wrote detailed notes about it. Her office immediately returned phone calls and were prompt and nice. The only down side was she wasn't as familiar as I would like on the condition that I might have. One of the best doctors I have gone to in a long time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Weiss was very understanding and compassionate in examining my father for suspected Parkinson's. She was very pleasant, friendly, and patient with all of my questions and concerns. She treated my father with respect and compassion. An excellent neurologist!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

The worst "bedside manner" I have ever encountered in a physician. She was extremely disrespectful (eyerolling, sneering.) Didn''t take any time to answer my questions or concerns. She just blew me off. Also, completely insensitive to privacy concerns. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Did not treat me as a person, but as a thing. I did not feel that this doctor respected me as a person. She was extremely uncommunicative about the problem for which I was seeing her. Either she or her office is not good about following through on issues such as referral to other specialists, referrals for second opinions, or referrals to physical and occupational therapy.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Anne C. Weiss's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)