Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo R. Burquez

DO NOT EVER GO TO DR BURQUEZ!!!! I got there at 3:30 and wasn't seen till 6:00!!! THE WAIT IS HORRIBLE!!I went in for a tooth that was hurting me and all he wanted to do was give me Ibuprofrin! The only reason he wanted to send me home with a prescription was because he overbooked his appts and he had no time to do any work to me! Dr.Burquez only likes to take your money and then send you to a specialist for someone else to do the work!! HE HAS LOTS OF HORRIBLE REVIEWS! Please look into it before going to his office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

The office was clean, the staff was discussing excessive alcohol consumption (in front of my 7 year old). The office practices terrible time management, waiting an hour before being seen the first time, an hour and fifty minutes the second time. After waiting an hour and thirty five minutes, another patient was treated ahead of me (even though they waited only 15 minutes). It was explained to me that it was okay as the patient was only in for a cleaning. Needless to say i am currently looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011