Ratings for Dr. John P. Hayes Jr

I started seeing Dr Hayes in 2006 for my Chronic/Acute back pain and sciatica and he helped me out so much. I will never be 100% but he got me from a 10/10 pain scale to a 3/10. If it wasn't for him I would be in so much pain and living on medication. I now can do things with my kids and household stuff! I still see Dr. Hayes today and he continues to help me with my back and other medical stuff. He is smarter than my PCP!! He is the only Dr. I know that goes out of his way to help you!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Hayes gave me my life back. I had gone to many doctors over the years that could not give me any relief from my fibromyalgia pain. At my first visit with Dr. Hayes, he believed me, pointed out a few other health issues I was not aware of that was adding to my pain, and set me up with a treatment plan. He made sure I understood everything perfectly and his staff was kind and understanding to my needs. Because I followed his treatment plan, I have gone from a 7 to 10 average level of pain to a 3 to 6 average. I can do some work and take care of myself on a daily basis. I do not spend 75% of my life in bed from pain anymore. For anyone in any type of pain, do yourself a favor and call him. He will work with you on your finances to make sure you can feel better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Hayes is knowlegeable, compassionate and extraordinary at what he does. Don't waste tome going anywhere else soouth of Boston.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I’m making progress; the office is run by friendly, professional and organized people who know exactly what they are doing. I know that I am in capable hands. The staff is the best of any practice I’ve ever been a patient of- superior. --Michelle Desaulniers Weymouth, MA

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Well, I saw him over 10 years ago so he might be more knowledgeable now. I was not confident at the time that he should be treating back muscular sprains. Also, I was quite displeased that when I told his receptionist I was switching doctors and no longer needed appointments, Dr. Hayes actaully called me at home and YELLED at me. Not the best business practice in my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006